Author Topic: Van Jones: Clinton Campaign 'Took a Billion Dollars and Set It on Fire'  (Read 536 times)

Online corbe

Van Jones: Clinton Campaign 'Took a Billion Dollars and Set It on Fire'

Jun 10, 2017 // 4:17pm     

Liberal commentator Van Jones blasted the Clinton presidential campaign for setting $1 billion "on fire."

Speaking at "The People's Summit" convention in Chicago, Jones said Democrats were "tricked into fighting among ourselves over the wrong issues."

Jones, who served as President Obama's so-called "green jobs czar," said the campaign gave itself a false choice during the election.

He said that they acted like they had to choose between a focus on "people of color, racial justice, ... or the white working class."

"That is the stupidest false choice I have ever heard," Jones said.

<..snip..>

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/10/van-jones-slams-hillary-clinton-campaign-billion-dollars-fire-peoples-summit
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
When a leftist loses Van Jones...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Reminds me of that UK band (KLF) that burned a million quid on an island on a whim, basically everything they owned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6q4n5TQnpA

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:32:11 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When a leftist loses Van Jones...

A CNN panel was laughing and mocking her last week. Hillary has lost a lot of very, very, hardcore Leftist in the media and even in Hollywood. Hillary would have much more support, sympathy, and even dignity, if she would have kept quite. But, she is incapable of that.

Hillary's looping 'blame' monologue has become embarrassing to the Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hillary has become the epitome of the greedy self-serving 1% Leftist who is all about her own personal benefit, and the devil take the hindmost.
Most leftists are somewhat enamored of being altruistic even if they'd kill you to impose that for your own good. Hillary no longer fits that mold. She's tainted by her obvious greed for wealth and power, and her ruthlessness in acquiring it for her own good, and no one else.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis