Author Topic: Maxine Waters Doesn’t Care About Comey’s Testimony, Calls Trump A Liar  (Read 1013 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Doesn’t Care About Comey’s Testimony, Calls Trump A Liar

June 9, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Fired FBI director James Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday was devastating to liberals who thought he was going to give them a Trump impeachment on a sliver platter. Instead, Comey vindicated the President on a variety of issues and told a few lies himself. Rep. Maxine Waters, who has made a name for herself blindly calling for Trump’s impeachment, doesn’t care what Comey said, she thinks Trump is a liar and still want’s him booted from office.

Waters was on MSNBC Friday. Host Chris Matthews started things off by pointing out that Waters has previously stated the Comey had no credibility. He then asked Waters who she believed, Donald Trump or James Comey.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/maxine-waters-doesnt-care-about-comeys-testimony-calls-trump-a-liar
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:53:29 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

You've got to lover her.  Every time she opens her humongous mouth, another uncommitted voter moves right.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oceander

You've got to lover her.  Every time she opens her humongous mouth, another uncommitted voter moves right.

Then why is she always reelected ?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well he is a documented liar.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

About 70% combined Hispanic and black demographics

Since 2002 the district has voted democrat about 2 to 1

IOW "gibs me dat" and "whitey be keepin us down"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

About 70% combined Hispanic and black demographics

Since 2002 the district has voted democrat about 2 to 1

IOW "gibs me dat" and "whitey be keepin us down"

Nonetheless, she doesn't appear to be scaring off many uncommitted voters.

Offline truth_seeker

Nonetheless, she doesn't appear to be scaring off many uncommitted voters.

Realistically in both her district, and most everywhere else in the realm with those demographics, there are not big shifts among voter blocs to be had.

I believe a curve could be drawn, showing as Black-Hispanic ercent increases, Republican percent decreases. All across the country.

(Possible exception could have been Florida a few years ago with Cubanos)

Oceander

Realistically in both her district, and most everywhere else in the realm with those demographics, there are not big shifts among voter blocs to be had.

I believe a curve could be drawn, showing as Black-Hispanic ercent increases, Republican percent decreases. All across the country.

(Possible exception could have been Florida a few years ago with Cubanos)

Sounds like the republicans are failing to engage with potential new voters. 

Offline truth_seeker

The current paradigm is:

Minorities see the government as the provider of stuff

Republicans generally want to provide less stuff

Therefore  Republicans can't get more minority votes, unless minorities and/or Republicans change.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:50:12 pm by truth_seeker »

Oceander

Some current paradigm is:

Minorities see the government as the provider of stuff

Republicans generally want to provide less stuff

Therefore  Republicans can't get more minority votes, unless minorities and/or Republicans change.

Nah, it's mostly a difference in the sorts of entitlements and goodies the various constituencies want. 

Offline truth_seeker

Nah, it's mostly a difference in the sorts of entitlements and goodies the various constituencies want.
Then given those demographics, how does a Republican get elected in Water's district?

Name the entitlements that would swing it over from 2/3 democrat, from a district that is 70% Hispanic and black?

Is it going to be where Republicans advocate for even more housing, food, children care, medical, education etc. than democrats?

Democrats be pushin the stuff the voters relate to, as I have listed.

Republicans be pushin tax reductions for people what don't pay taxes, regulation cuts for people that don't work or invest.

Water's district is much like Watts burned 1965, and So. Central burned 1992 bro.

Oceander

Then given those demographics, how does a Republican get elected in Water's district?

Name the entitlements that would swing it over from 2/3 democrat, from a district that is 70% Hispanic and black?

Is it going to be where Republicans advocate for even more housing, food, children care, medical, education etc. than democrats?

Democrats be pushin the stuff the voters relate to, as I have listed.

Republicans be pushin tax reductions for people what don't pay taxes, regulation cuts for people that don't work or invest.

Water's district is much like Watts burned 1965, and So. Central burned 1992 bro.

Yeah, I know, it's just that grand old bell curve thingy.  They jus' be plen' stupid, dem nonwhite fokse. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yeah, I know, it's just that grand old bell curve thingy.  They jus' be plen' stupid, dem nonwhite fokse.

They're fed, clothed, housed, schooled, and healed - all without lifting a finger.

Who are the stupid ones again?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

The facts are here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_majority_minority_United_States_congressional_districts

I said nothing about any bell curve, which is a separate matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They aren't liberal enough to beat the liberals and aren't conservative enough to provide a clear choice.
That's what "moderate" gets you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I can only assume that she is in a district that was heavily minority and maybe redistricted to her advantage.  She is an embarrassment but apparently her voters are not easily embarrassed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

Racist black vote?  :shrug:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass