Author Topic: Anti-Muslim ACT for America to Stage Marches Against ‘Sharia Law’ Nationwide  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
Just to let you know who you're applauding:

In Texas, members of the group Sons of Odin will be attending the Houston event.  (Sons of Odin describes its beliefs as “closely aligned” with those of the Soldiers of Odin ― a white supremacist, anti-refugee vigilante organization.) And the neo-Nazi group White Lives Matter is set to attend the rally in Austin.

---

In Batesville, Arkansas, prominent neo-Nazi Billy Roper announced that he was organizing a “March Against Sharia” rally there.  Roper has been working hand in hand with ACT to organize this event, including joining a recent conference call with ACT leaders. Roper, who boasts of being the son and grandson of Klansmen, not only joined the neo-Nazi National Alliance, but also Council of Conservative Citizens.

---

In New York City, the lead speaker at the ACT anti-Muslim rally is Gavin McInnes, a man referred to by some as a hipster white nationalist. In reality he’s just as vile as the older generation of bigots. McInnes, a co-founder of VICE who left years ago, has written articles for the white supremacist publication VDARE, where he has denigrated Muslims as well as Asians.

He’s also an apologist for white supremacist terrorism. Just a week ago he penned an article titled “The myth of White terrorism” in which he claimed that white supremacist killings are as low as “death from spider bites.” McInnes also wrote that only five Americans have been killed in recent years by white terrorists, conveniently leaving out numerous other white supremacist terror attacks, the most notable being Roof’s murder of nine African Americans in 2015.
But to say McInnes, an avid Trump supporter, is simply a white supremacist who hates Muslims would be unfair. He’s much more despicable than that. McInnes has also blamed women for domestic violence, tweeting: “Every guy I've ever known to be involved in a ‘domestic’ was the result of some bleep trying to ruin his life.”

And he has stoked anti-Semitism with his YouTube video, “10 Things I Hate About Jews,” where among other things he slams Jews for not being grateful enough that America defeated the Nazis and claiming that Jews have “a real hatred for white males.”

I completely detest these wannabe Nazi jerks and especially their anti-Semitism.  I don't think there's a person alive who isn't bigoted against somebody or other, if they were to recognize that fact and admit it, but that's not to excuse these nuts.  However, the way things are going right now there may come a time when all non-Islamists may need any and all help and support we can get, even if it's from unsavory sources.  "The enemy of my enemy..."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just to let you know who you're applauding:

I find that particularly fascinating, considering the alleged antisemitic* (Or is it just anti-Jewish?) sentiments expressed by neoNazis. Semitic Language groups include Arabic, and the "Palestinians" are equally a Semitic people. In point of fact,
Ancient Semitic-speaking peoples lived throughout the Ancient Near East, including the Levant, Mesopotamia, Arabian peninsula, and Horn of Africa from the third millennia until the end of antiquity.

The languages they spoke are usually divided into three branches: East, Central, and South Semitic. Proto-Semitic was likely spoken in the 4th millennium BC, and the oldest attested forms of Semitic date to the mid-3rd millennium (the Early Bronze Age).

Speakers of East Semitic include the Akkadians and the descended cultures of Assyria and Babylonia. Central Semitic combines Northwest Semitic and Arabic. Speakers of Northwest Semitic were the Canaanites (including the Phoenicians and the Hebrews) and the Aramaeans. South Semitic peoples include the speakers of South Arabian and Ethiopic.
All of these peoples are Semitic. link

Why Neo-Nazis would march against the Muslims is the next question, when the Nazis and Muslims under the fledgling Muslim Brotherhood got on well enough, with two divisions of Muslim troops serving the Nazis. Especially prominent in this was Haj Amin Muhammad Al Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. He is described thus:
History shows Al Husseini to be a brutal man with aspirations to rule a pan-Arabic empire in the Middle East. He rose to prominence by actively eliminating those Jews and Arabs he considered a threat to his control of Jerusalem's Arab population, and he heavily utilized anti-Jewish propaganda to polarize the two communities.
In the same source, Al Husseini's relationship to the Nazis is described as well:
The Nazis provided Al Husseini with luxurious accommodations in Berlin and a monthly stipend in excess of $10,000. In return, he regularly appeared on German radio touting the Jews as the "most fierce enemies of Muslims," and implored an adoption of the Nazi "final solution" by Arabs. After the Nazi defeat at El Alamein in 1942, Al Husseini broadcast radio messages on Radio Berlin calling for continued Arabic resistance to Allied forces. In time, he came to be known as the "Fuhrer's Mufti" and the "Arab Fuhrer."

In March 1944, Al Husseini broadcast a call for a jihad to "kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion."

On numerous occasions, Al Husseini intervened in the fate of European Jews, most notably blocking Adolph Eichmann's deal with the Red Cross to exchange Jewish children for German POWs.

Moreover, Al Husseini personally recruited Bosnia Muslims for the German Waffen SS, including the Skanderberg Division from Albania and Hanjer Division from Bosnia. The Hanjer (Saber) Division of the Waffen SS was responsible for the murder of over 90 percent of the Yugoslavian Jewish population.

SS leader Heinrich Himmler was so pleased with Al Husseini's Muslim Nazis that he established the Dresden-based Mullah Military School for their continued recruitment and training. In 1944, Hanjer commandos parachuted into Tel Aviv and poisoned drinking wells in Jewish communities in an effort to stir up ethnic tensions.
Nasty fellow.
This man's actions contributed to the breakdown in relations between Arabs and Jews in the Middle East for the purpose of causing unrest to create a pan-Islamic state (Al Husseini's ultimate goal, with himself as the chief--sound familiar?). It certainly seems similar in goal to the destabilization of governments surrounding the Mediterranean with the likely goal of creating a pan-Islamic state, conducted by another fellow whose middle name is Hussein.

So why, considering history, would Neo-Nazis be protesting the 'radical Islamists' who are the offshoot of organizations allied with the Nazis in their quest for power, and aligned in their hatred of the Jews?

Because even neoNazis can recognize a threat to their own existence.

I am not in sympathy with the neoNazis, I don't like totalitarianism in any form, and bear no ill will toward any Jews I know, nor any I don't, esepecially for simply being Jewish.

But doesn't anyone else find it strange that neoNazis would be protesting an entire totalitarian system which has allied with Nazis in the past and shares anti-Jewish sentiment? (even though Arabs are a semitic people too).  Perhaps when the Naxis were at their zenith, they figured the Muslims would be easy to finish off and were just using them as tools, but now see how those tables have turned.

Either there is some historical and factual misinformation/ignorance out there leading to what seem to be a strange polarization in this conflict,
some folks don't want the competition,
Or the (even the) NeoNazis and other groups recognize the potential for a greater shadow cast by Islam over their lives.

My impression of all this is that there also are people who have done their homework, regardless of their other beliefs or affiliations, and there are, especially, people who want to smear any information distributed by knowledgeable individuals with some intolerable miasm that most soi disant decent people won't go near, and are loath to be even tenouously associated with.

Pointing to any known 'undesirable' in the crowd, or who approaches a microphone or using their mere unapologetic presence to taint the entire message is a convenient tactic of the Left and the Right, unfortunately.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

"Islamophobia" is self defense. Islamophobia is a natural response to people who are actively trying to kill you. Islamophobia is a coherent, rational response to a real and immediate threat.

Anyone who is not 'Islamophobic' is either a stooge of the Left, or an idiot. Islam makes no apologies. They do not claim to be anything other than what they are. "We will kill you, or you will become our slaves." This is not me saying this, it is what they say, every day of every week, of every year, that we allow them to exist.

Am I an Islamophobe? You're damn right I am. Absolutely! And anyone who is not an Islamophobic is an idiot or a naive fool. I have been there. I have seen these assholes. If you want to go back to 700AD, then go. Leave me out of it.
You did leave out one possibility: Someone who is not an "islamophobe" just might be a Muslim.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Meh - might not be bunk. It's the sort of demo that would attract white power goombahs like flies to ... well, you know.

I give Trumpers props for sending neonazis packing.

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/874098354128646144

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That was uncalled for to call someone a snowflake. And he said nothing wrong either.

This is a discussion forum after all; but I don't want to get into it. I might respond harshly, in fact,  a woman called me that once and cause she was a woman I didn't say anything. But that was a woman. So, be respectful all.

Offline Mod2

Guys? Lets not, eh?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Guys? Lets not, eh?

@Mod2

Sorry Mod 2.  It was a response to a personal attack.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 05:00:31 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis