Author Topic: 1st responders: Seth Rich was 'critical' in our ambulance  (Read 1012 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
1st responders: Seth Rich was 'critical' in our ambulance
« on: June 10, 2017, 01:02:58 am »
1st responders: Seth Rich was 'critical' in our ambulance
'We transported the patient, Priority 1, to a nearby hospital'
Published: 2 days ago

Alicia Powe is a WND staff writer based in Washington. Follow her on Facebook.

WASHINGTON – It’s perhaps the simplest question in the Seth Rich murder mystery that everyone involved in the case won’t answer: What hospital admitted and treated the DNC staffer before a physician pronounced him dead on that fateful morning of July 10, 2016?

Now emergency responders, along with police and two local hospitals, are refusing to answer that basic question.

And the D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner has reportedly refused to release Rich’s autopsy report.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/1st-responders-seth-rich-was-critical-in-our-ambulance/#w8TukUeL8FVStu5j.99

Flame away, it's just the news and WND if one jeers at that.   :lotsosmileys:

88888cool

Offline corbe

Re: 1st responders: Seth Rich was 'critical' in our ambulance
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 01:18:48 am »
   Seth should've remembered that by all accounts Ron Brown survived a PLANE CRASH then was shot in the head, DEMS seem to survive a lot of plane crashes with equally disastrous results, Loretta Fuddy, for instance.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 01:23:21 am »
   Seth should've remembered that by all accounts Ron Brown survived a PLANE CRASH then was shot in the head, DEMS seem to survive a lot of plane crashes with equally disastrous results, Loretta Fuddy, for instance.
Those wacky Dems always have a back up plan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 01:40:20 am »
Time of death (pronouncement) given. Transit time given. Time of call and time of arrival at medical facility not given. How long was Rich in what hospital before they 'lost' him? Stonewalling on facility, autopsy report, any DNA evidence recovered from beneath fingernails, rings, etc. (Absence might indicate there was no scuffle, no confrontation, presence might be damning to assailant(s)). There are a bunch of holes in the investigation, which tends to indicate either very sloppy cop work on a profile case, an attempt to bury the case, or the answers are already known.
It is very difficult, considering the circumstances, to not extrapolate conclusions which might be construed as "conspiracy theory", especially when known information is being hidden behind HIPAA.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 12:38:58 pm »
If a situation doesn't pass the smell test it's perfectly logical to start with the basics.  Asking a few foundational questions doesn't automatically jump to the level of tin foil hats, UFO's and fluoride water poisoning as they would have you believe.

It's an old trick played by politicians and the media.  Shut down curious minds by going straight to DEFCON 1.

If I question where a trillion dollars in Obama stimulus spending went they call me a racist.  If I note that Sandra Fluke doesn't need $300 a month for birth control pills I obviously hate all women.  If I show the numbers that prove ethanol is a net polluter I'm not only a Nazi baby killer but I'm branded a neanderthal that should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

There is no middle ground. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 02:16:14 pm »
If a situation doesn't pass the smell test it's perfectly logical to start with the basics.  Asking a few foundational questions doesn't automatically jump to the level of tin foil hats, UFO's and fluoride water poisoning as they would have you believe.

It's an old trick played by politicians and the media.  Shut down curious minds by going straight to DEFCON 1.

If I question where a trillion dollars in Obama stimulus spending went they call me a racist.  If I note that Sandra Fluke doesn't need $300 a month for birth control pills I obviously hate all women.  If I show the numbers that prove ethanol is a net polluter I'm not only a Nazi baby killer but I'm branded a neanderthal that should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

There is no middle ground.
Funny, isn't it, how everything has to be one extreme or the other with no real middle ground, and the other extreme is called "moderate", as if the line down the middle was painted by Karl Marx himself.

Of course "real" science is only the machination of Big whatever, manifested through the expenditure of billions of dollars fleeced from the poor consumer for the purpose of buying extensive research to prove their products are actually harmless when they are really the evil gene bending chemicals designed by Grays in orbital labs to turn humans into the galactic slave race in collusion with the reptilian aliens who damaged Apollo 13 to try to keep us from discovering their base on the back side of the moon because we kept going, even after their telekenetic powers got the bullet to go through JFK. It's likely on the interwebs somewhere.
(yes, the preceding paragraph was sarcasm, even in Virginia)

But asking rational questions, calculating the energy balance (in vs out) of a gallon of Ethanol from tillage to tailpipe, asking how little Hg or Pb do we actually need to be 'safe', and pointing out that if there are no reservoirs, the desert will be desert without the water to irrigate it, well, that's just because we are "haters" and "racists" and "homophobes" and such who hate the earth and want polluted air and water and don't care about living things.

(>sound of someone dragging a tone arm/needle across an LP<)

All that hooey aside, if there is no indication of unusual wrongdoing, why not release the information and quell the theories. Just nip it in the bud. The truth should work just fine.
What we are seeing is not unlike the spontaneous explosion of some fellow shouting "Allahu Akbar" in a crowd of schoolchildren, and being told "terrorism has been ruled out as police search for a motive..."

C S Lewis