Author Topic: Hillary Commencement Screed: "I Wish I Was Flying In From The White House"  (Read 1665 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffMidY7IOLg&feature=youtu.be

"There is nothing so exhilarating as being shot at without result."

Winston Churchill
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 07:40:41 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Applewood

Someone get this woman to a psychiatrist. She needs help.

• Wulf Anson Author

Woman?

Whatever's left of the Hill bot needs its CPU scrubbed and new software installed.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

I say let her suffer.   Considering the pain and suffering she has caused I hope she hangs around a good long while.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Whatever's left of the Hill bot needs its CPU scrubbed and new software installed.

You mean, like, with a cloth?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

The woman is certifiable.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 01:04:19 pm by Wingnut »

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I say let her suffer.   Considering the pain and suffering she has caused I hope she hangs around a good long while.

I must say I am enjoying her excuses tour. Schadenfreude in abundance.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline flowers

Winston Churchill
Where did you find this? Link please.  @To-Whose-Benefit? hehehhe.....she is still hurting from the loss....... :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Night Hides Not

I must say I am enjoying her excuses tour. Schadenfreude in abundance.

Cable news is certainly providing an ever present forum for her and her staff. Hours of programming to fill, and they're a voluminous source of "coverage".

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline flowers

Nope....a psychiatrist cannot help evil.

Offline flowers

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
and they're a voluminous source of "coverage".

did you mean to say, "covfefe"? I think you did.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Nope....a psychiatrist cannot help evil.

An Exorcist then!  BUt then after her head spun 360 degrees she'd probably repeat what she said Father Karras's Mother was doing lately.

• Wulf Anson Author
Where did you find this? Link please.  @To-Whose-Benefit? hehehhe.....she is still hurting from the loss....... :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

https://www.winstonchurchill.org/resources/quotes/churchill-one-liner-quotes

Darned Quotes sites. Anything you look for has a bunch of variations lumped onto it.

I remember first seeing this one decades ago in an old biography of Winston.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!

Winston Churchill

Even giving a commencement speech she sounds completely fake and contrived.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Silver Pines

I guess this is what a deep-seated thirst for power does to a person.  She's just a shell without it.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why do they keep inviting her? What 'experience' does she have to offer. Her only claim to any so called 'accomplishment' is that she married the right man, and rode his coat tails to fame. Hillary Clinton, in and of herself, is nothing.

Hillary's commencement speech in a nutshell, "Marry a guy that will make you a millionaire." The end.

If I had worked four years for a degree, only to have this parasitic scumbag come and speak, that would be insulting to me. Show me a CEO. Show me a surgeon. Show me an Admiral. Show me a Navy pilot. Show me a real person.

What do I care about what Mrs. Bill Clinton has to say about life?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Why do they keep inviting her? What 'experience' does she have to offer. Her only claim to any so called 'accomplishment' is that she married the right man, and rode his coat tails to fame. Hillary Clinton, in and of herself, is nothing.

Hillary's commencement speech in a nutshell, "Marry a guy that will make you a millionaire." The end.

If I had worked four years for a degree, only to have this parasitic scumbag come and speak, that would be insulting to me. Show me a CEO. Show me a surgeon. Show me an Admiral. Show me a Navy pilot. Show me a real person.

Maybe the college wanted to invite a speaker they were absolutely certain would not be protested or shouted down.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Why do they keep inviting her?

Probably because it would look suspicious if they just GAVE her a few hundred grand.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

No No No No No....you miss so many of her accomplishments. Why, she got all those documents shredded at the Rose Law firm, all the bodies buried, did wonders as a futures trader (Cattle, to be precise), Married the right fellow and propelled him to the White House by either keeping him straight and sober enough to talk or hiding the bimbo eruptions (well except for a few), managed to be co-president while assembling a HUGE database from FBI files on Republicans and anybody who was somebody, and leveraged that to run against the Magic Negro for President, then when the DNC decided that "First black" was more important to the grand scheme of things Soros, set aside her vision for "First woman" to take Secretary of State and get her foreign policy ticket punched. She was the architect of Obamacare, not that fellow from Massachusetts--just ask her,  and dammit, it was her turn, they promised her she could have it, and she deserved it, and the fix was in and that D@mned Trump and the Russians and the media and thosehackers and leakers and liars, and that stupid Libyan thing and it just isn't FAIR that they should rob her of it, it was hers, she'd been told it was hers, and how could they vote for HIM and take her precious away from her? Nasty GOP Hobbitses!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

• Wulf Anson Author
Even giving a commencement speech she sounds completely fake and contrived.

What I see here is an exploratory model, a T-000, a probe launched by an incipient Skynet.

Listen to her metrononic delivery, her cadence: flat, monotone, almost 'On the Beat.'

Her eyes? Pure undiluted obsession with 'The Mission'. Hunt. Destroy. Stay on Target/Message.,

Connection with her audience? None. Nothing at all. No human interaction. She's parroting a script not even 'To' them but 'Before' them, and therefore From Above, them.

If the audience's existence even enters her mind, it's to look Down upon them for obstructing her Agenda by Failing to Vote Her In.

Wingnut

What I see here is an exploratory model, a T-000, a probe launched by an incipient Skynet.

Listen to her metrononic delivery, her cadence: flat, monotone, almost 'On the Beat.'

Her eyes? Pure undiluted obsession with 'The Mission'. Hunt. Destroy. Stay on Target/Message.,

Connection with her audience? None. Nothing at all. No human interaction. She's parroting a script not even 'To' them but 'Before' them, and therefore From Above, them.

If the audience's existence even enters her mind, it's to look Down upon them for obstructing her Agenda by Failing to Vote Her In.

"Y’know, the thing about Clinton, she’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When she comes after ya, she doesn’t seem to be livin’" .....

Offline libertybele

It's comments like this that continues the political taunting, accusations, and speculations that continues to feed misconceptions and hatred towards the GOP and in particular President Trump.  She should be ashamed of herself (should being the key word).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's comments like this that continues the political taunting, accusations, and speculations that continues to feed misconceptions and hatred towards the GOP and in particular President Trump.  She should be ashamed of herself (should being the key word).
So, tell me, how much did that whine cost? It isn't aging well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis