Author Topic: NOT GOOD: Trump still approving as many DREAMERS as Obama  (Read 1679 times)

Offline corbe

NOT GOOD: Trump still approving as many DREAMERS as Obama
« on: June 09, 2017, 06:44:19 pm »

NOT GOOD: Trump still approving as many DREAMERS as Obama

The Right Scoop    Jun. 9, 2017 12:22 pm by The Right Scoop

There has been basically no change in the number of Dreamers approved in the Trump administration in its first quarter versus what Obama approved in his last quarter as President:
CR – Today, we have unveiled a real scandal in the Trump administration. And no, it has nothing to do with James Comey.

While much of the conservative media is consumed with Comey and Russia, they are missing the irony of defending an administration without even securing some key policy outcomes. The latest betrayal to the Right is the confirmation that Trump’s DHS has issued almost 125,000 “DACA” cards (per Obama’s unlawful Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals order) to illegal aliens through the second quarter of this fiscal year (January through March).

According to newly published data from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Trump administration has issued 17,275 initial amnesty cards and over 107,500 renewals of existing status.
<..snip..>

http://therightscoop.com/not-good-trump-still-approving-as-many-dreamers-as-obama/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: NOT GOOD: Trump still approving as many DREAMERS as Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 06:58:12 pm »
Let's just save some time and declare this to be someone else's fault so we can get back to worship services more quickly.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 07:51:56 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 08:07:41 pm »
No surprise. He flat out said he'd be doing that before the election. Unless the surprise is at him keeping his word.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 08:21:11 pm »
No surprise. He flat out said he'd be doing that before the election. Unless the surprise is at him keeping his word.  :shrug:

That is my recollection, too. Without looking anything up, I recall he stated several times the priority was on getting rid of "bad ones."

Then "we'll see about the rest, later"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 08:23:23 pm »

Yes, he did.   And I support him in this.  Kids who were born or brought here as small children by their illegal immigrant parents have done nothing to merit punishment.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 08:26:33 pm »
That is my recollection, too. Without looking anything up, I recall he stated several times the priority was on getting rid of "bad ones."

Then "we'll see about the rest, later"

Yep - our memories match. I'll go slightly further - he met with some Dreamers (think it were a couple of months before the election, but my time sense is screwy) and came out of the meeting saying they were admirable young people and he didn't know how to deal with them; the ones who are in the US illegally not by choice but by accident of family.

One of the things I respected him for saying - it's always a risk when a candidate says he doesn't know what to do about something.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 08:35:49 pm »
Yes, he did.   And I support him in this.  Kids who were born or brought here as small children by their illegal immigrant parents have done nothing to merit punishment.
Stealing positions in our public schools from students who were here lawfully merits punishment. There are students—people of an age to know they're here unlawfully— gladly accepting valedictorian honors for crying out loud!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 09:01:03 pm »
Let's just save some time and declare this to be someone else's fault so we can get back to worship services more quickly.

@Cripplecreek

You don't understand what the left is doing, do you?

:seeya:

Silver Pines

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2017, 09:02:19 pm »

@Jazzhead

Their parents should have thought about that before coming here.  Illegally.

Crime tends to bring problems on one's family.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 09:44:56 pm »
Stealing positions in our public schools from students who were here lawfully merits punishment. There are students—people of an age to know they're here unlawfully— gladly accepting valedictorian honors for crying out loud!

Stealing positions in public schools????   You can't be serious. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 12:03:20 am »
Stealing positions in public schools????   You can't be serious.
You do realize how much money we spend on each student in this country, right? This isn't semantics. It's thousands of dollars (even tens of thousands in a number of cases), per student, per year. It has implications for taxpayers as well as the students themselves.

Plus, you cannot tell me it is fair for a lawful U.S. citizen student who has busted his or her backside to get a high class ranking and get into a better college have it ruined because someone who isn't allowed to be here is there.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:04:16 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 03:11:40 am »
@Cripplecreek

You don't understand what the left is doing, do you?

:seeya:

LOL Apparently not.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 09:00:14 am »

Yeah, I don't see it anyway close to that. Draining taxes, and often causing the rest of the student body to lose valuable time in the classroom while the teacher has to teach kids that are grades behind. Dream in their own country.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2017, 11:00:23 am »
I have no problem with this..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 11:03:50 am »
I have no problem with this..

My only real problem is the way Trumpers willfully lied to themselves and others about this. They knew that Trump was talking out of both sides of his mouth and happily accepted it.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 11:05:55 am »
My only real problem is the way Trumpers willfully lied to themselves and others about this. They knew that Trump was talking out of both sides of his mouth and happily accepted it.

All they heard was I'm going to make Mexico to pay for the wall..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline jpsb

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 11:52:36 am »

Texas AG: Trump Has Done More To Stop Illegal Immigration Than Any Other In World History

Exclusive: Trump targets illegal immigrants who were given reprieves from deportation by Obama
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 11:55:51 am by jpsb »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 04:11:46 pm »
You do realize how much money we spend on each student in this country, right? This isn't semantics. It's thousands of dollars (even tens of thousands in a number of cases), per student, per year. It has implications for taxpayers as well as the students themselves.

Plus, you cannot tell me it is fair for a lawful U.S. citizen student who has busted his or her backside to get a high class ranking and get into a better college have it ruined because someone who isn't allowed to be here is there.
http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-elephant-in-the-classroom-mass-immigrations-impact-on-public-education

http://www.fairus.org/issue/taxpayers-subsidizing-college-for-illegal-aliens
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.