Author Topic: NSA Leaker Hopes Being ‘White And Cute’ Will Help Get Her Off The Hook  (Read 1230 times)

rangerrebew

NSA Leaker Hopes Being ‘White And Cute’ Will Help Get Her Off The Hook

Posted By Chuck Ross On 9:51 PM 06/08/2017 In | No Comments

Reality Leigh Winner, the 25-year-old government contractor who recently stole classified documents from the National Security Agency, has revealed her strategy for avoiding jail time: play the “pretty, white and cute” card.

The plan, which Winner reportedly discussed with her sister from the Georgia detention center where she resides, is somewhat hypocritical since she has said on social media that “being white is terrorism.” (RELATED: NSA Leaker: ‘Being White Is Terrorism’)

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/nsa-leaker-hopes-being-pretty-white-and-cute-will-help-get-her-off-the-hook/

rangerrebew

With a lame brain excuse like that I'm wondering if she isn't a secret daughter of Madam Clinton? :whistle:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just how bright is this knucklehead? Any 6th grade kid knows they record prison phone calls. She got government clearance somehow, but it wasn't due to intelligence. I hope whatever firm hired her loses a lot of government contracts.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline rodamala

With a lame brain excuse like that I'm wondering if she isn't a secret daughter of Madam Clinton? :whistle:

Well, that would sorta trash the "pretty" and "cute" parts.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just how bright is this knucklehead? Any 6th grade kid knows they record prison phone calls. She got government clearance somehow, but it wasn't due to intelligence. I hope whatever firm hired her loses a lot of government contracts.

Someone working as a contractor, presumably for the NSA, doesn't realize that phone calls are recorded? This really does, in a real serious way, make me wonder about her mental condition. She seems to detached from reality, in several definable ways.

On another thread she said she wanted to move to Kurdistan, as a 'cute' White girl. She wouldn't last a week there before being bought and sold. And like the phone call, she must know that. She is not behaving as a normal, rational, person would behave. Something is wrong with her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Someone working as a contractor, presumably for the NSA, doesn't realize that phone calls are recorded? This really does, in a real serious way, make me wonder about her mental condition. She seems to detached from reality, in several definable ways.

On another thread she said she wanted to move to Kurdistan, as a 'cute' White girl. She wouldn't last a week there before being bought and sold. And like the phone call, she must know that. She is not behaving as a normal, rational, person would behave. Something is wrong with her.

She's a liberal. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She's a liberal.
The only question is one of whether that is the disease or a symptom. Culturally, it is a plague.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet another Millennial who believes their rough-tough-creampuff BS.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

"Denied bail"

I'd say her strategy is off to a rough start. Perhaps she's not as cute as she believes.

Wingnut

When a thought crosses her mind it must be a long and lonely journey.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Those 'cute' ones do real well in prison.

From what I have been reading lately, the denial of bail occurred after it was revealed she used a thrumbdrive to access top secret information from a computer.

If it is ultimately proved this led to enemies of the US to kill US soldiers, this just might be deemed treason and its consequential penalties, so she might not have to worry about jailtime anyway.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
NSA Leaker Hopes Being ‘White And Cute’ Will Help Get Her Off The Hook

Posted By Chuck Ross On 9:51 PM 06/08/2017 In | No Comments

Reality Leigh Winner, the 25-year-old government contractor who recently stole classified documents from the National Security Agency, has revealed her strategy for avoiding jail time: play the “pretty, white and cute” card.

Well, she got the "white" part right.  Not much else. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
She's not that cute.

Offline dfwgator

Using her 'white privilege', how quaint?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When a thought crosses her mind it must be a long and lonely journey.
Lonely, perhaps, but not so far...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis