Author Topic: Did Comey Violate Laws In Leaking The Trump Memo?...Jonathan Turley  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Did Comey Violate Laws In Leaking The Trump Memo?
1, June 8, 2017 jonathanturley Congress, Criminal law   

One of the most interesting new disclosures today in the Comey hearing was the admission by former FBI Director James Comey that he intentionally used a “friend” on the Columbia law faculty to leak his memos to the media.  Comey says that he did so to force the appointment of a Special Counsel. However, those memos could be viewed as a government record and potential evidence in a criminal investigation.

Notably, Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman on a faculty webpage reads that he is “currently an adviser to FBI Director James B. Comey.” Richman specializes in criminal law and criminal procedure.

more
https://jonathanturley.org/2017/06/08/did-comey-violate-laws-in-leaking-memo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Love to see him indicted.

However, didn't you hear all that praise the GOP heaped on this turd for his service?

Never will happen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
He, Hitlery, Lynch and Bammy should go down for colluding to obstruct justice and throw in Billy J for good measure.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He, Hitlery, Lynch and Bammy should go down for colluding to obstruct justice and throw in Billy J for good measure.
:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Watching two blissful hours of Lou Dobbs on Fox Business- he had Turley on who confirms that there is nothing that rises to the level of obstruction. Yet the dims will continue to try to push it.
Principles matter. Words matter.