Author Topic: Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama Had a Romantic Dinner Together in Montreal Last Night  (Read 1340 times)

Wingnut

by MEGAN FRIEDMAN
Jun 7, 2017
On Tuesday, Canadian Prime Minister and Global Favorite Human Justin Trudeau took time out of his busy kayaking schedule to have a dinner date with another painfully cool politician. He and President Obama had massive crowds lining the streets of Montreal and the entirety of the internet melting down, but hey, that's a typical day for these two.

Obama was in town to give a speech to a crowd of 6,000 people at the Montreal Chamber of Commerce. During the speech, Obama took a page from Michelle and trashed Trump without ever saying his name, citing a "temporary absence of American leadership" and praising U.S. mayors and governors for upholding the Paris climate change agreement on their own.

All that Trump talk can get you hungry, so afterward, he and Trudeau sat down for a bite to eat. They went to the St-Henri neighborhood spot Liverpool House, according to the Montreal Gazette, and people lined up on both sides of the street to try to get a glimpse. After a few hours, they emerged from the restaurant to cheers.

Meanwhile, Twitter's servers practically short-circuited.

http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a27551/president-obama-justin-trudeau-dinner-montreal/

Offline Frank Cannon

Wonder who the bottom was? That's a real tough one to figure out with these two fruits.

Wingnut

Wonder who the bottom was? That's a real tough one to figure out with these two fruits.

My guess is they couldn't decide so they just spooned all night.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Was this sweet interlude as touchy-feely as the wrestling with Branson? Does Sir Richard have anything to worry about?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Had to be Obama, since he can only f'up.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Normally, I'd agree with you.

In this case though, it's obvious. The author of the article was the bottom.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
by MEGAN FRIEDMAN
Jun 7, 2017
On Tuesday, Canadian Prime Minister and Global Favorite Human Justin Trudeau took time out of his busy kayaking schedule to have a dinner date with another painfully cool politician. He and President Obama had massive crowds lining the streets of Montreal and the entirety of the internet melting down, but hey, that's a typical day for these two.

Obama was in town to give a speech to a crowd of 6,000 people at the Montreal Chamber of Commerce. During the speech, Obama took a page from Michelle and trashed Trump without ever saying his name, citing a "temporary absence of American leadership" and praising U.S. mayors and governors for upholding the Paris climate change agreement on their own.

All that Trump talk can get you hungry, so afterward, he and Trudeau sat down for a bite to eat. They went to the St-Henri neighborhood spot Liverpool House, according to the Montreal Gazette, and people lined up on both sides of the street to try to get a glimpse. After a few hours, they emerged from the restaurant to cheers.

Meanwhile, Twitter's servers practically short-circuited.

http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a27551/president-obama-justin-trudeau-dinner-montreal/

Confusing. I can't figure it out. Why are all these multimillionaires, billionaires, and world leaders, still snuggling up to Hillary and Obama? What do they expect to get from it?

It reminds me of my time in the corporate world. Everybody was the their immediate supervisor's best friend. I knew fairly high level employees who would pick up dry cleaning for their manager, watch their boss's house, and take care of their dog while they were on vacation. But! As soon as their manager was laid off or fired, they instantly became persona non grata and they were no longer invited to bbqs, parties, or golf, because there could be potential clashes with former workers. And even if that was not the case, their presence would be awkward for current employees.

However, this rule does not seem to apply to Clinton or Obama. Even though they were 'fired', in a way, so many billionaires, corporations, and world leaders, seem to just ignore this fact, and are treating them as if they still have something to offer. What are they thinking? These two former politicians are now nothing more than private citizens. They may still have some indirect back-door influence with a few people in D.C., but they do not have nearly enough influence to be able to sway legislation or foreign affairs in favor of a particular industry or country.

On the social level in which all of these people lives, nobody does anything without expecting something in return. It is confusing to me what they think Hillary or Obama can give them. There must be something there which I do not know about.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 07:29:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.