Author Topic: ‘I know a rat when I see one’: Rocker Courtney Love Cobain TORCHES ‘fraud’ Linda Sarsour  (Read 867 times)

Offline endicom

Twitchy
Sarah D.
June 7, 2017

Never an uneventful day in my life. What an understatement. 😂

— Linda Sarsour (@lsarsour) June 7, 2017

We know we say this a lot these days, but man. What a time to be alive.

As Twitchy told you earlier this week, alleged human rights activist — and terrorist apologist — Linda Sarsour has been fundraising in support of Rahma Warsame, a Somali woman in Columbus, Ohio, who was hospitalized after being beaten in a “hate crime.” The problem with Sarsour’s narrative is that the facts don’t add up. According to the Daily Caller, another woman, Samantha Morales, claimed that Warsame was part of a group of men and women who beat her after she confronted a woman yelling at her son and hitting him with a shoe.

Count rocker Courtney Love Cobain among those who aren’t buying what Sarsour is selling. Earlier this morning, she let Sarsour have it, and, well, see for yourself what happened after that:

You're a vile disgrace to women and all mankind @lsarsour

— Courtney Love Cobain (@Courtney) June 7, 2017

More... http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/06/07/i-know-a-rat-when-i-see-one-rocker-courtney-love-cobain-torches-fraud-linda-sarsour/

Ms Cobain is getting the lefty doubletalk treatment on Twitter. Now she knows what happens when you stray from the reservation.

Offline skeeter

Courtney Love. Will wonders ever cease.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:12:50 am by skeeter »

Offline endicom

Courtney Love. Will wonders ever cease.

Maybe she's not just some ovine ideologue.

Offline skeeter

Maybe she's not just some ovine ideologue.

Its reassuring to finally see some critical thinking among those on the other side.

The beginning of the end for the progressive monolith.