Author Topic: ‘I Work At A F**king News Station, Motherf**ker’: Young Reporter Arrested After Unloading On Cop  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Coach Finstock: There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman named Tiffany. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Offline mountaineer

a 28-year-old recent graduate of Temple University
:pondering: 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:01:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Hmmmm.....I would consider the 28 year old a lot safer bet than the 21 year old. 

For a myriad of reasons.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

I think she transferred from Faber College. She had some boyfriend there named Neidermeyer.