Author Topic: 'Leave us to grieve in peace': Family of London Bridge terrorist shot dead by police after he slit the throats of innocents ask to be 'left alone'  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

According to their book, they are supposed to convert, tax or kill us.

So that was why Obama was all into raising taxes. Verrrrrry Interesting.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sure thing. Have you served your country in any way during a major war? Has anybody told you about WWII?

Did you know that of our 160 million population, 16 million served in uniform?  At the time, leaders felt they were doing what needed to be done.

Have you interviewed people that lived through those years, on the coasts? I say coasts, because the Japanese shell places in California and Oregon. There were blackouts,, rationing, submarine net at harbors. There was fear that there were subversives, loyal to Japan, who had just attacked us without provocation.

It turned out there were only a few subversives, but there were some. Military age Japanese identity men were offered to serve in uniform, and serve well and bravely they did.

Do you know that people were so angry, internment was partly for the safety of those interned?

Second guessing afterwards is easy, but it is not an accurate evaluation.
Rant rant rail rail, you get called on a lame statement and your upset. I see, if I didn't serve my country in a major war, sorry if I kind of fell into an age group that was tween, then I can't comment on a stupid statement? Has anybody told me about WWII? what are you two years old? Yeah as a matter of fact someone has, my family that was rolled over by the Germans and then the Russians afterwards ! You made an emotional ignorant statement, own it, don't try to avoid it by attacking me for calling you on it. Yes America made an emotional decision to place some of it's citizens in concentration camps, would I have been for it? I honestly don't know, considering the enormity of Pearl Harbor, probably. But you cant dismiss what happened to Americans by other Americans as No harm done, that's just an out and out lie from someone who calls them self truthseeker.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
War is hell, isn't it?   In case you are not up on it, a lot of freedoms were suspended during WWII.  With us or them at stake, I choose us.

You had people committing suicide missions thinking their dictator was a God on one front, and an insane person gassing civilians by the millions on the other front.

We were considered VERY humane in ensuring our own survival.
Yes war is hell! And bad things happen in war, America did some bad things to some of their citizens in WWII and I can't say I wouldn't have reacted differently. BUT to say that the internment of those American citizens of Japanese ancestry created No harm done is patently ridiculous and insulting to those affected. We need to remember and accept our history, good and bad, not whitewash or minimize our actions.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes war is hell! And bad things happen in war, America did some bad things to some of their citizens in WWII and I can't say I wouldn't have reacted differently. BUT to say that the internment of those American citizens of Japanese ancestry created No harm done is patently ridiculous and insulting to those affected. We need to remember and accept our history, good and bad, not whitewash or minimize our actions.
Please direct me to where I said 'No harm done'.

I was refuting your tirade that suggested the US was abusing and incarcerating its citizens indiscriminately.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So that was why Obama was all into raising taxes. Verrrrrry Interesting.

It's why he did a lot of things along the guidelines of the Koran.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Here's an idea...if the family want's to "grieve in peace"...how about you do your grieving back in what ever Middle East crap hole you're originally from.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here's an idea...if the family want's to "grieve in peace"...how about you do your grieving back in what ever Middle East crap hole you're originally from.

I think they'd be doing themselves a big favor by taking a vacation and STFU.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: