Author Topic: 'Leave us to grieve in peace': Family of London Bridge terrorist shot dead by police after he slit the throats of innocents ask to be 'left alone'  (Read 1901 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Leave us to grieve in peace': Family of London Bridge terrorist shot dead by police after he slit the throats of innocents ask to be 'left alone'

Family of one London Bridge terrorist have pleaded to be left to 'grieve in peace'
    Brother-in-law of Muslim extremist known to friends as 'Abz' made the comment
    Suspect is understood to be one of three men who embarked on stabbing spree
    Seven people were killed and 48 injured in Saturday's attack in London Bridge

By Sam Tonkin For Mailonline

Published: 07:07 EDT, 5 June 2017 | Updated: 09:42 EDT, 5 June 2017

The family of one of the London Bridge terrorists today pleaded to be left to 'grieve in peace' as 21 of his innocent victims continue to fight for their lives in hospital.

A brother-in-law of the 27-year-old Muslim extremist known to friends as 'Abz' made the comment as police swooped to arrest 12 people over the atrocity in raids across east London.

The suspect, who the Mail has chosen not to name at the request of police, is understood to be one of three men who embarked on a stabbing rampage in London on Saturday night.

Seven people were killed and 48 injured, with a number of victims having their throats slit, before police marksmen brought the violence to an end.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573194/Family-London-Bridge-terrorist-ask-grieve-peace.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

What's up with that rag not naming and not showing the mugs of these punkass cowards?  If it had tits it would be blasted all over page 3.

Offline Suppressed

Confine them, for the duration of the Jihad.

Ah, yes, going after relatives...

Sounds rather 7th Century.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

A.  Its what the Muslims do
B.  They probably knew what he was up to, they usually do.
C.  Its war, time to act like it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The family of one of the London Bridge terrorists today pleaded to be left to 'grieve in peace' as 21 of his innocent victims continue to fight for their lives in hospital.

Lock them up as co-conspirators. 

May they never know peace again.

Offline truth_seeker

The last time we won a major war, we did it.

WWII, some Japanese, Italian and German origin residents. Nobody harmed.

It worked, we won in less than 4 years. And it stayed won.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sounds more like 21st century Israel @Suppressed .... They periodically demolish the homes of the relatives of convicted terrorists.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:09:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"leave us alone to grieve celebrate in peace pieces."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

A.  Its what the Muslims do
B.  They probably knew what he was up to, they usually do.
C.  Its war, time to act like it.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

They threw cupcake parties before embarking on their killing spree... everyone of them knew what these men were up to. Either deport them or line em up and shoot them. I prefer the later.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:13:27 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm all for leaving them alone...but....

Before they're "left alone" I want them to have ample opportunity to tell everything they knew about these murdering punks before they did it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline NavyCanDo

If they want to live like its the 7th Century, I say we accommodate them.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 10:59:08 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Suppressed

They threw cupcake parties before embarking on their killing spree... everyone of them knew what these men were up to. Either deport them or line em up and shoot them. I prefer the later.

After comviction, the latter.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
'Leave us to grieve in peace': Family of London Bridge terrorist shot dead by police after he slit the throats of innocents ask to be 'left alone'

They SHOULDN'T be left alone.
At the very least, they should be deported -- ALL of the family.

If this was Israel, the Israelis would go in and knock their house down.

I'm going to say it unequivocally:
GET OUT!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The last time we won a major war, we did it.

WWII, some Japanese, Italian and German origin residents. Nobody harmed.

It worked, we won in less than 4 years. And it stayed won.
Nobody harmed? Okay dream your dreams. Yes we interned, sounds so much nicer than imprisoned, German-Americans and German nationals during WWI and Japanese-Americans and some Germans and Italians during WWII, was it understandable, yes but that certainly doesn't make it right and it's ridiculous to say that taking away peoples freedom for years and their property confiscated and seized resulted in nobody harmed, as if the camps were more akin to summer camps rather than concentration camps were American citizens were abused and some killed. :nono:
@truth_seeker

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

at least some of these people were likely complicit in knowing the criminal behavior of their relative. 

I have always said that non-muslims can never identify the muslim radical - it must be muslims identifying muslims that are terror-prone.

Authorities need to incarcerate and interrogate these family members and determine what they knew and when.  They need to be tried as accomplices if they aided or abetted the murderer.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

Nobody harmed? Okay dream your dreams. Yes we interned, sounds so much nicer than imprisoned, German-Americans and German nationals during WWI and Japanese-Americans and some Germans and Italians during WWII, was it understandable, yes but that certainly doesn't make it right and it's ridiculous to say that taking away peoples freedom for years and their property confiscated and seized resulted in nobody harmed, as if the camps were more akin to summer camps rather than concentration camps were American citizens were abused and some killed. :nono:
@truth_seeker
Sure thing. Have you served your country in any way during a major war? Has anybody told you about WWII?

Did you know that of our 160 million population, 16 million served in uniform?  At the time, leaders felt they were doing what needed to be done.

Have you interviewed people that lived through those years, on the coasts? I say coasts, because the Japanese shell places in California and Oregon. There were blackouts,, rationing, submarine net at harbors. There was fear that there were subversives, loyal to Japan, who had just attacked us without provocation.

It turned out there were only a few subversives, but there were some. Military age Japanese identity men were offered to serve in uniform, and serve well and bravely they did.

Do you know that people were so angry, internment was partly for the safety of those interned?

Second guessing afterwards is easy, but it is not an accurate evaluation. 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:26:59 am by truth_seeker »

Offline DB

From what I've seen a moderate Muslim is simply one that hasn't reached critical mass yet. It is only an issue of time and opportunity.

@truth_seeker
War is hell, isn't it?   In case you are not up on it, a lot of freedoms were suspended during WWII.  With us or them at stake, I choose us.

You had people committing suicide missions thinking their dictator was a God on one front, and an insane person gassing civilians by the millions on the other front.

We were considered VERY humane in ensuring our own survival.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Wingnut

From what I've seen a moderate Muslim is simply one that hasn't reached critical mass yet. It is only an issue of time and opportunity.

A radical muslim is a venomous Snake.  A moderate muslim is the grass they hide in.

A radical muslim is a venomous Snake.  A moderate muslim is the grass they hide in.
Nice analogy.  Someone needs to use that as a tagline.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DB wrote:
"From what I've seen a moderate Muslim is simply one that hasn't reached critical mass yet. It is only an issue of time and opportunity."

Very astute observation.

And it begets a repost of this:
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini
Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.

Offline truth_seeker

According to their book, they are supposed to convert, tax or kill us.

Offline rodamala

Confine them, for the duration of the Jihad.

Better yet, do what the poorly worded headline insinuates at first glance.