Author Topic: WOW! Dem Lawmaker Walks Out of Town Hall Event After Crowd Starts Chanting “We Love Trump!” (VIDEO)  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! Dem Lawmaker Walks Out of Town Hall Event After Crowd Starts Chanting “We Love Trump!” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jun 6th, 2017 10:30 am 6 Comments

Rep. Nanette Barragan (D-CA) held a raucous town hall event last week at Stephen M. White School in Carson, California.

The Democrat lawmaker ran from the venue after the pro-Trump crowd started chanting, “We love Trump!”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/wow-dem-lawmaker-walks-town-hall-event-crowd-starts-chanting-love-trump-video/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:53:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

Geez. Trumpsters in CA getting ballsy.

Offline dfwgator

Offline rodamala

Wingnut

Barragán grew up in Carson, the youngest child of Mexican immigrants. She graduated from UCLA and USC's Gould School of Law before beginning a career as a litigation attorney. 
So the bitch bailed on her own hometown.  Typical rat.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Carson is a city in Lost Angles County, near So. Central LA, and Long Beach. 92,000 population is 24% white, 24% black, 26% Asian, 39% Hispanic (all races).

The right appear to be doing what the left does so well, which is bring in forces, to control the agenda and the media event.

When I attended the Trump Rally in 2016 at Costa Mesa, the diversity was huge and obvious, making liars of the media, the democrats, and anti-Trump forces.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I have to say... the lack of civility at these town hall things is sort of disheartening. This means that our elected officials will be even further removed from us when they cancel these things.

Offline rodamala

I have to say... the lack of civility at these town hall things is sort of disheartening. This means that our elected officials will be even further removed from us when they cancel these things.

Agreed.  All I heard from her mouth was her asking for a show of hands who was from Carson... then the "USA! USA! USA!" schtick started.  She then mentions something (I'm guessing negative) about Trump (undisernable to me) and all Hell breaks loose.

I would AT LEAST like to hear what my rep is saying.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:21:39 pm by rodamala »