Author Topic: Leaker to Iranian foreign minister: “We stand with you”  (Read 1091 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
June 6, 2017

Do social media and security clearances go together? Er … maybe not, especially if the person who holds the clearance ever has to show up in court. Following up on an article in the Daily Beast about Reality Sara Winner, the woman arrested by the FBI for transmitting Top Secret information to The Intercept, Twitchy discovered that the would-be whistleblower has a rather odd set of loyalties. Almost exactly four months ago, Winner sent a message of solidarity to Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif:

There are many Americans protesting US govt aggression towards Iran. If our Tangerine in Chief declares war, we stand with you!

— Sara Winners (@Reezlie) February 7, 2017

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/06/leaker-iranian-foreign-minister-stand/

She reportedly held a top security clearance.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Leaker to Iranian foreign minister: “We stand with you”
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 02:07:41 pm »
Doesn't that qualify her to work in the State Department?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 02:13:44 pm »
Doesn't that qualify her to work in the State Department?

No, but it qualifies her to run it.

From something at the Daily Caller, she apparently equates whiteness to terrorism. It's quite a cult being developed on the left.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 02:14:27 pm »
I can't understand how an openly radical and incredibly stupid Millennial like this gets a clearance.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 02:31:30 pm »
So, WTF is this Winners name?   Reality.  Or is it Sara Leigh.

Chic has pound cake issues.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 02:39:42 pm »
I can't understand how an openly radical and incredibly stupid Millennial like this gets a clearance.

Sympatico facilitators, I would guess.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 02:46:03 pm »
Seems she would rather join the brothel of some Iranian Sheikh than to be a US citizen.

I say let her go enjoy her paradise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 02:50:40 pm »

She hasn't posted anything that Obama would disagree with. In fact, Obama/Jarrett and crew, would likely give her priority status. I am not joking. Her posts seem to align with the last administration's policies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 02:50:41 pm »
She apparently had six years in the USAF as a linguist: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/reality-winner-who-is-accused-leaker/index.html

"-- Winner was a linguist in the US Air Force in Maryland who speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari, her mother, Billie Winner said."

"-- Winner spent six years in the military, said Titus Nichols, her court-appointed attorney."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 02:53:02 pm »
She apparently had six years in the USAF as a linguist: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/reality-winner-who-is-accused-leaker/index.html

"-- Winner was a linguist in the US Air Force in Maryland who speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari, her mother, Billie Winner said."

"-- Winner spent six years in the military, said Titus Nichols, her court-appointed attorney."

She is very likely just a dupe working for someone much higher up the food chain.  Someone like Ben Rhodes for example.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 03:04:51 pm »
Removed-Mod8
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:36:09 pm by MOD8 »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 03:10:32 pm »
Removed -Mod8

Wow. That was totally unnecessary and it sullies the site and everyone on it. Edited-Mod8. You know children have access to this site? I guess you don't care.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:37:03 pm by MOD8 »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 03:11:17 pm »
She is very likely just a dupe working for someone much higher up the food chain.  Someone like Ben Rhodes for example.

Her linguistic bags of tricks suggests an earlier Islamophilia, if that's a word.

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 03:27:25 pm »

Wow. That was totally unnecessary and it sullies the site and everyone on it. Edited-Mod8 You know children have access to this site? I guess you don't care.

I highly doubt if there are any children here @240B but it is inappropriate and I'm sure a Mod will be along quick enough to clean up the mess in isle 4.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:37:31 pm by MOD8 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:38:23 pm by MOD8 »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 03:30:25 pm »
This chick was merely low-hanging fruit.     

Wake me, when they get someone more significant.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 03:31:13 pm »
Removed - Mod8

I've been asked to "edit" this post.

I'm not going to partly because I'm not sure how I could tone it down any more than I already did and I mean exactly what I say. So basically I'm supposed to censor anything that may offend the delicate sensibilities of the fragile Trumpers.

FRII

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:38:58 pm by MOD8 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 03:42:40 pm »
At first, with her being in her twenties, I thought she just made a big mistake.  Now, knowing her sympathy for Iran, she knew what she was doing and she should go to prison for years.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 03:47:48 pm »

Wow. That was totally unnecessary and it sullies the site and everyone on it. You have 'issues'. You know children have access to this site? I guess you don't care.

Largely and increasingly crudeness/vulgarity in statements/declarations, are used to attempt to convey earnest passion and conviction. They don't. They convey crudeness, vulgarity and incivility.

The general rule most of the members of the political fora follow is that any post should be at worst PG rated or soft "R" if subtlety can be employed. The sort of imagery in the post in question doesn't really pass muster in civility.

In some ways we are likely all setting some sort of example for young people who may have an interest in these topics. Engaging freely in the most coarse, execrable references and harsh vituperation over disagreements on policy will likely make young people reading such things feel uneasy and ashamed.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:51:22 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 03:54:53 pm »

Wow. That was totally unnecessary and it sullies the site and everyone on it. Edited-Mod8. You know children have access to this site? I guess you don't care.

If children are on this site they really have a major problem. The topics are generally deep and boring, the chatter here is meaningless in the broad scope of things and there are so many other fun things on the interwebs to look at.

As a matter of fact I cannot imagine kids accidentally googling this site unless "TBR" is now a new hipster acronym for a sex act.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 04:04:15 pm »
Largely and increasingly crudeness/vulgarity in statements/declarations, are used to attempt to convey earnest passion and conviction. They don't. They convey crudeness, vulgarity and incivility.

The general rule most of the members of the political fora follow is that any post should be at worst PG rated or soft "R" if subtlety can be employed. The sort of imagery in the post in question doesn't really pass muster in civility.

In some ways we are likely all setting some sort of example for young people who may have an interest in these topics. Engaging freely in the most coarse, execrable references and harsh vituperation over disagreements on policy will likely make young people reading such things feel uneasy and ashamed.
All quite true. besides they can get all the graphic stuff from Facebook, twitter, snapchat, or a host of other sources. If we want young minds to become Conservative and discard the lies and nonsense they are daily bombarded with, we need a site they can read in the presence of their elders, without fear of getting in trouble for anything more onerous than our thoughts would be to the average liberal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 04:08:01 pm »
All quite true. besides they can get all the graphic stuff from Facebook, twitter, snapchat, or a host of other sources. If we want young minds to become Conservative and discard the lies and nonsense they are daily bombarded with, we need a site they can read in the presence of their elders, without fear of getting in trouble for anything more onerous than our thoughts would be to the average liberal.

CC...enough with the vulgar posts or like a child will go to timeout...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:26:46 pm by mystery-ak »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 04:08:27 pm »
Look guys. I'm no prude. I was in the military for many years. Very little could surprise me. But this did. As Frank said, we were all basically meandering along talking with each other and discussing the topic. And then, like a meteor from outer space, a post shows up describing a vulgar sex act that apparently the author is familiar with, saying that all people who support Trump, Trumpers, want to lick his butt, or something like that. This topic has nothing to do with Trump or Trumpers. It was weird, to say the least. Nobody was talking about Trump.

It was simply a gratuitous, exceedingly vulgar, slam against Trump and his supporter, and it came out of nowhere? Obviously, the author is dealing with some stuff, but we don't have to put up with that. On the right thread, it may have slid by. But again, no one was talking about Trump. It was weird and disturbed.

BTW, to clarify, I didn't say there are children on this site, only that there could be young teens who are interested in politics out there. And that's not even the point. I was offended. And that is hard to do.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 04:19:42 pm »
Look guys. I'm no prude. I was in the military for many years. Very little could surprise me. But this did. As Frank said, we were all basically meandering along talking with each other and discussing the topic. And then, like a meteor from outer space, a post shows up describing a vulgar sex act that apparently the author is familiar with, saying that all people who support Trump, Trumpers, want to lick his butt, or something like that. This topic has nothing to do with Trump or Trumpers. It was weird, to say the least. Nobody was talking about Trump.

It was simply a gratuitous, exceedingly vulgar, slam against Trump and his supporter, and it came out of nowhere? Obviously, the author is dealing with some stuff, but we don't have to put up with that. On the right thread, it may have slid by. But again, no one was talking about Trump. It was weird and disturbed.

BTW, to clarify, I didn't say there are children on this site, only that there could be young teens who are interested in politics out there. And that's not even the point. I was offended. And that is hard to do.

@240B
I'm no prude or child and I'd really prefer not to have to read that stuff here.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2017, 04:21:38 pm »
If children are on this site they really have a major problem. The topics are generally deep and boring, the chatter here is meaningless in the broad scope of things and there are so many other fun things on the interwebs to look at.

As a matter of fact I cannot imagine kids accidentally googling this site unless "TBR" is now a new hipster acronym for a sex act.

@Frank Cannon
Doesn't really matter.  We've all been asked to keep it civil.   Most of us slip occasionally but others seem to get a kick out of saying stuff like that.   I've found the ignore feature to be useful.