Author Topic: London Mayor calls for his state visit to be CANCELLED amid a bitter feud  (Read 3910 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
London elected a fox to run the henhouse and everyone is upset about Trumps tweets.   Serious priority problems.
The mainstream media, resents him going direct to supporters, and cutting them out of the process. I may not be pretty, but it works.

Khan is a "civil rights" lawyer. Little different than Obama, a career politician with a far left agenda....plus he is muslim, first.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

The thing is, it takes a guy like Trump for people to discover the truth about Khan.    There is a method to the madness.

Offline Suppressed

Trump could cause some serious damage if he can't stop tweeting like a gossip-mad schoolgirl.

Don't hold your breath.  He's an unstable hand grenade.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

He's exactly what he's always been and his supporters knew it when they willingly lied and said he would behave like a president later.

He's the god king of the degenerates.

Offline dfwgator

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The degenerates are the anti-Trumpers, we would have seen this country flooded with Muslims, along with these people who turned their back on the unborn. There is no reason to believe they are conservatives. They accuse others.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What's the ideal prez? One who sees ISIS rise up? One who mismanages a war that starts sectarianism? One who does nothing?

Offline skeeter

The thing is, it takes a guy like Trump for people to discover the truth about Khan.    There is a method to the madness.

There're two ways of looking at it.

The first is its unseemly, undiplomatic and embarrassing for a person in his high position to speak like the proverbial man on the street.

The other way is maybe only someone in his high position can speak for the man on the street and actually be heard.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FU you disgusting POS Muzzie.  I absolutely detest a bastard like you as a mayor in the area  of many of my ancestors.

GTFO!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:25:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

The other way is maybe only someone in his high position can speak for the man on the street and actually be heard.

Precisely!     I don't necessarily like the fact that it is what it takes, but there it is.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The degenerates are the anti-Trumpers, we would have seen this country flooded with Muslims, along with these people who turned their back on the unborn. There is no reason to believe they are conservatives. They accuse others.

No one that is a Conservative in this forum turned their back on the unborn.  You need to stop with that blatant lie.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Not really.  Anyone that follows politics and/or world events already knew the truth about Khan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I guess we can all be relieved that this filthy muslim mayor didn't call for Donny's beheading.

He'll do that at Friday prayers where no one will hear what he says inside the Mosque.

Offline dfwgator

Not really.  Anyone that follows politics and/or world events already knew the truth about Khan.

Which is what .0001% of the population?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Dear leader is the wellspring of all knowledge. No one knew anything until Trump handed down the stone tablets and we became aware.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Which is what .0001% of the population?

That's the mistake we all make sometimes when we're involved in these groups...we think everyone knows what we know and they don't either through willful ignorance or the fact they don't care because it doesn't directly effect them.

Maybe if more people were as inquisitive as folks that are members of these discussion sites...half the crap that goes on and some of the idiots that get elected wouldn't ever happen.

Offline dfwgator

And that's what folks here, or on TOS sometimes forget.  Folks like us are but a small part of the population.  The rest of them don't pay attention other than the sound-bites they see on TV and go by what they're told by the news pundits or celebrities.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And that's what folks here, or on TOS sometimes forget.  Folks like us are but a small part of the population.  The rest of them don't pay attention other than the sound-bites they see on TV and go by what they're told by the news pundits or celebrities.

And the ones too that just don't care because it has no direct effect on them. 

Offline dfwgator

And the ones too that just don't care because it has no direct effect on them.

But Trump can get through to the "common man" in a way that no Republican since Reagan could. Yes, his methods are completely different than Reagan's.  But it's also a sign of the times we live in, compared to in Reagan's day.

Offline musiclady

I've posted several times about Trump's Twitter addiction. He can 'tweet' all he wants to as far as I'm concerned. As long as he runs it by his legal, communications, and PR staff first. The fact that he refuses to do that, is causing him new self-inflicted problems every day. It also indicates an unhealthy and unrealistic ego, which could indeed be an issue.

Trump is simply not qualified to act as his own legal counsel, his own international communication staff, and to act as his own editor. The fact that he thinks he is, is a problem.

All of which was known before he was elected.

The idea that he would be transformed into a self-controlled adult when he was elected was wishful thinking, and IMO, naïve.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But Trump can get through to the "common man" in a way that no Republican since Reagan could. Yes, his methods are completely different than Reagan's.  But it's also a sign of the times we live in, compared to in Reagan's day.

He get's through to a very limited group of people.  That's it.  He gives the media red meat upon which to feed and they in turn use what he sends out to trash him.

There are far more people that don't have twitter than do...the "common man" above a certain age doesn't have much social media involvement.  Especially where twitter is concerned...so if he's trying to get his message out to the masses via social media...he's falling short.

Offline musiclady

You mean when Reagan was President, a responsible adult was expected?

There are a whole lot of us who still want the President to be a decent human being.  The fact that some don't is a sign of cultural degeneration, not progress.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Reported to the Mods.

Accusing the people on this forum of being pro-abortion "degenerates" is a filthy smear.

@Mod1 @MOD2 @MOD3 @MOD4

If the Mods want the fighting to stop on this forum, you need to stop @TomSea from telling these vile lies about the good people who post here.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:34:19 pm by musiclady »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He'll do that at Friday prayers where no one will hear what he says inside the Mosque.

It took over 700 years (711-1491) to rid Europe of this scourge in Iberia (Spain).  Add another 200-300 year of medieval Holy Wars, and think of the bloodshed our ancestors gave to defend their homeland against this cult.

Present day Europeans are cowardly complicit appeasers to the Islamic sword.  Very sad to allow these roaches in for conquest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Reported to the Mods.

Accusing the people on this forum of being pro-abortion "degenerates" is a filthy smear.

@Mod1 @MOD2 @MOD3 @MOD4

If the Mods want the fighting to stop on this forum, you need to stop @TomSea from telling these vile lies about the good people who post here.

Even worse in June of 2016, Tom Sea said that all those here at TBR who did not support Trump were allies of AlQaeda and ISIS.  How he did not get banned after that........