Author Topic: The Interview: Megyn Kelly Gets The Truth From Putin – But Can She Take The Truth?  (Read 1636 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: INVESTMENT WATCH

URL: http://investmentwatchblog.com/megyn-kelly-gets-the-truth-from-president-putin-can-she-take-the-truth-plus-special-prosecutor-for-the-seth-rich-murder/

by Pamela Williams

Megyn Kelly sets her sights on Putin and making a name for her new show on NBC.  However, it appears that Kelly has made a name for herself, but probably not in the way she wanted.  She looked her sexiest best, but Putin did not seem to notice.  What Kelly does not know about Putin is he is a man with a firm taste for a certain type of woman.  He loves beautiful women, but he admires women with intelligence and a noble presence.  I am sure Kelly did not have a clue that Putin was laughing at her behind her back, but he also openly mocked her.

The interview was fascinating I must admit.  Putin was at his personal best, and he was amusing but very serious and stern. He suggested that perhaps the American intelligence services were behind the hacking and were blaming Russia for an unspecified reason. He also attacked Kelly and the press for raising those questions.

You have created a sensation out of nothing. And out of this sensation you created a weapon of war against the president,” he said, referring to Trump. “You people over there … good job. Your lives must be boring.” To me this was the absolute best part of the interview!

He also had an equally feisty reaction when asked if he had a dossier of information on Trump that he was using to blackmail the president.

“Well this just another load of nonsense,” he said. “Where would we get this information from? There was a time when he used to come to Moscow but, you know, I never met him. Do you think we’re gathering information on all of the [Americans visiting the U.S. on business]. Have you all lost your sense over there?”

The leader also downplayed any interaction he had with former U.S. National Security Advisor Michael Flynn when asked about an image the pair sitting together at a dinner for a Russian television network in Dec. 2015.

“When I came to the event for our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman sitting on one side,” Putin said of Flynn. “I made my speech. Then we talked about some other stuff. And I got up and left. And then afterwards I was told, ‘You know there was an American gentleman. He was involved in some things. He used to be in the security services’ … that’s it. I didn’t even really talk to him… That’s the extent of my acquaintance with Mr. Flynn.”

When Kelly asked about Russian interference in the election during the panel, Putin likened the accusations to prejudice.
“It reminds me of anti-Semitism,” he said, per the Associated Press. “A dumb man who can’t do anything would blame the Jews for everything.”

Although he continued to deny his country’s role in election meddling on Friday, he proclaimed during the forum that hacking is so easy, Kelly’s “underage daughter” could do it.

“IP addresses can be invented — a child can do that!” he also said, per NBC News. “Your underage daughter could do that. That is not proof.”

In a very important segment of the in interview, he alleges that the U.S. intelligence community does not have evidence to back up its conclusion that Russia tried to swing the election.  Most intelligent citizens of the US know this is a fact.

Through a live translation in the televised interview with NBC News’ Megyn Kelly, Putin alleged that U.S. spies have “no specific evidence, no facts, just assumptions and allegations” to back their conclusion that the Kremlin attempted to assist Donald Trump in the election.

The FBI, CIA and NSA concluded in a January report that Putin’s regime used hackers, Kremlin agencies and paid online “trolls” to undermine the U.S. election and help Trump win. Congress and the FBI are investigating that alleged effort and possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

Trump has dismissed the ongoing investigation as “a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election.”

In the interview at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, a visibly irritated Putin also denied reports that the Trump team had moved to lift the sanctions in place against Russia.

He said that “this hysteria” about Trump and Russia “never seems to stop” and asked if a “pill” existed to stop the hysteria.
Putin contended that there were “no agreements whatsoever” to lift sanctions.

In its final days, the Obama administration imposed additional sanctions on Moscow in response to accusations by U.S. intelligence agencies and others that Russian had tried to subvert the election.

The U.S. and European countries already had sanctions in place against Russia for pressing a war in Ukraine and then annexing the Ukrainian province of Crimea.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 02:40:34 pm by SirLinksALot »

Online kevindavis007

Why should we believe Putin?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Just_Victor

Seriously.  We're going to assume that Putin spoke the truth?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Because, so far, what he is saying comports with the available facts?

Online libertybele

I don't really think he stated anything that most of us have already concluded and I found this comment interesting; "He suggested that perhaps the American intelligence services were behind the hacking and were blaming Russia for an unspecified reason."  I believe it's not so much American intelligence services, but the Clintons who are behind the accusation of hacking and pointing fingers at Russia and Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Seriously.  We're going to assume that Putin spoke the truth?

None of that matters. 

What matters is that Megyn Kelly was appropriately dressed for the interview ... so what was the point in NBC sending out earlier pictures showing her in a sexy, unsuitable dress?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online kevindavis007

Because, so far, what he is saying comports with the available facts?

So you believe the former head of the KGB...

Offline Just_Victor

None of that matters. 

What matters is that Megyn Kelly was appropriately dressed for the interview ... so what was the point in NBC sending out earlier pictures showing her in a sexy, unsuitable dress?
:happyhappy:
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online kevindavis007

None of that matters. 

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

The term is "PutinCucked"

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

So why don't you state the charges. Or do you demand a fishing expedition, until something is found that can be contrived and contorted into something?

"The Russians" is getting old. The Russians didn't block dear Hillary from Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida.

"The Russians" didn't cheat dear Hillary into gaining the nomination. That was the DNC.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online kevindavis007

So why don't you state the charges. Or do you demand a fishing expedition, until something is found that can be contrived and contorted into something?

"The Russians" is getting old. The Russians didn't block dear Hillary from Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida.

"The Russians" didn't cheat dear Hillary into gaining the nomination. That was the DNC.

Nice deflection, I don't get why some 'conservatives' would believe the former head of the KGB or even trust him. 

Sorry, but I don't trust Putin nor did I ever like him... Especially after the 2000 coup... 

Offline truth_seeker

Nice deflection, I don't get why some 'conservatives' would believe the former head of the KGB or even trust him. 

Sorry, but I don't trust Putin nor did I ever like him... Especially after the 2000 coup...

"I don't trust Putin" is your charge?

I will say again slowly and more simply for you: "What is your specific charge, that Russia did to influence the election?"

Offline Frank Cannon

Excellent. Put your faith in Maxine Waters.

Offline SirLinksALot

So you're saying that the following statements he made are ALL false:

1) On Mike flynn:  "I didn’t even really talk to him… That’s the extent of my acquaintance with Mr. Flynn.”

2) On the US Elections “no specific evidence, no facts, just assumptions and allegations” to back their conclusion that the Kremlin attempted to assist Donald Trump in the election."

3) On the Russian Sanctions:  there were “no agreements whatsoever” to lift sanctions.

Online kevindavis007

"I don't trust Putin" is your charge?

I will say again slowly and more simply for you: "What is your specific charge, that Russia did to influence the election?"

A lot of Putin lovers here...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

They like to puff out their chests and declare their support for our military only to turn around and kiss the butt of a man our own Pentagon has stated that they believe is arming the Taliban. Given their history of love for Julian Assange, that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Offline Frank Cannon

Lot of Maxine Waters fans too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Come on, Kevin.  This is a no-twist zone.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Not entirely, but I believe this entire 'The Russians' thing is ridiculous.  Let's just say this was a full out op on their part.  If anything, they did the MSM job by exposing the behind the scenes corruption.  No votes were changed by hackers.  The information released by Wikileaks was not fabricated.  They didn't force the DNC to sandbag Bernie.  They didn't force Hillary to put her email server in a closet, lie repeatedly about it, cough incessantly at public appearances, and faint on September 11th.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

What is your specific charge, that Russia did to influence the election?

Offline truth_seeker

They like to puff out their chests and declare their support for our military only to turn around and kiss the butt of a man our own Pentagon has stated that they believe is arming the Taliban. Given their history of love for Julian Assange, that shouldn't come as a surprise.

What is your specific charge, that Russia did to influence the election?

Offline truth_seeker

Not entirely, but I believe this entire 'The Russians' thing is ridiculous.  Let's just say this was a full out op on their part.  If anything, they did the MSM job by exposing the behind the scenes corruption.  No votes were changed by hackers.  The information released by Wikileaks was not fabricated.  They didn't force the DNC to sandbag Bernie.  They didn't force Hillary to put her email server in a closet, lie repeatedly about it, cough incessantly at public appearances, and faint on September 11th.

There you go again, "puffing out your chest."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Given evidence of how the MSM operates and creates news to further the agenda and narratives that empower the Leftists in Government and play Apologists for Islam, at this point I'm going to take Putin's word over anything anyone in the American MSM has to say.

It is sad to say, but true nonetheless, the media in this country is far more untrustworthy than Putin is in regards to the Trump issue in my estimation.

Playing 'Gotcha Trump" is apparently the only thing Kelley knows how to do, besides maybe her hair.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

Given evidence of how the MSM operates and creates news to further the agenda and narratives that empower the Leftists in Government and play Apologists for Islam, at this point I'm going to take Putin's word over anything anyone in the American MSM has to say.

It is sad to say, but true nonetheless, the media in this country is far more untrustworthy than Putin is in regards to the Trump issue in my estimation.

Playing 'Gotcha Trump" is apparently the only thing Kelley knows how to do, besides maybe her hair.

Wow. Another "Putin lover." Welcome aboard.