Author Topic: Unarmed London Police Officers RAN AWAY From Terrorists on London Bridge  (Read 359 times)

rangerrebew

Unarmed London Police Officers RAN AWAY From Terrorists on London Bridge
By Andrew West June 4, 2017

Last night’s heinous jihadist attack in London has not only revealed the truth behind radical Islam in Europe, but it also inadvertently exposed a major flaw in the world’s gun control laws.

Throughout the course of the Syrian civil war, much of Europe has succumbed to globalist wishes for relaxed, or completely open, borders.  This flawed and careless maneuver has drawn the ire of much of the continent’s population, yet has been allowed to continue, unabated, for month after terrifying month.  As Germany, France, and, more recently, England become repeat targets for international radical Islamic terror groups, the world is being forced to reevaluate it’s ability to deal with such enemies.

http://constitution.com/unarmed-london-police-officers-ran-away-from-terrorists-on-london-bridge/
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:06:00 am by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I do not blame them. Fear is a normal response, especially since they only had mace and nightsticks to confront them.

Those Community Police who ran away did not escape free and clear, even though they may think so now. I have seen this. It is something they will have to live with, something that will haunt them for the rest of their life. And that, is something I would not wish on anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.