Author Topic: BRAINWASHED ON YOUTUBE? Ex-Tube worker and Arsenal-supporting family man ‘Abz’ who tried to radicalise young kids in east London park ‘watched extremist Youtube videos online’ before deadly London Bridge rampage  (Read 549 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BRAINWASHED ON YOUTUBE? Ex-Tube worker and Arsenal-supporting family man ‘Abz’ who tried to radicalise young kids in east London park ‘watched extremist Youtube videos online’ before deadly London Bridge rampage

The 27-year-old maniac was gunned down along with two other terror thugs by armed cops on Saturday in Borough Market
Exclusive
By Mark Hodge, Mike Sullivan, Tom Wells, Alex Diaz, and David Willetts
5th June 2017, 2:43 am  Updated: 5th June 2017, 3:31 am

THE ringleader of the London Bridge terror attack was brainwashed by extremist YouTube videos and tried to radicalise kids in an east end park.

The ex-London Tube, KFC and Topshop worker, known as Abz, 27, was pictured lying dead wearing an Arsenal strip after cops gunned him and his two sick accomplices down following the depraved assault on Saturday night.

The trio killed seven people after mowing down revellers in central London before going on a rampage wearing fake bomb vests and wielding butcher’s knives.

A former friend of the married father-of-two has revealed he contacted police about the terror thug’s extremist views and claims he was radicalised after watching twisted YouTube videos.

Continued: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3723382/london-terror-tube-worker-abz-kfc-youtube-radicalised/

As for me, I have no problem cracking down on facebook, youtube, twitter, etc.

Offline rodamala

Don't dare speak out against Radical Islam on YouRube... unless you want your entire channel demonetized and locked out.

Offline DB

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ah, it was all caused by a video... That sounds familiar for some reason...

I agree with this sentiment but otoh, if ISIS is promoted on youtube or terrorism, I don't think it should be there just like there are other guidelines on youtube.

Offline DB

I agree with this sentiment but otoh, if ISIS is promoted on youtube or terrorism, I don't think it should be there just like there are other guidelines on youtube.

Then you're going to have to get rid of any video involving the Koran. It is the source of the ideology. The source of the violence is the people who adhere to it.