Author Topic: Federal contractor Reality Leigh Winner arrested for sending classified NSA intelligence to news outlet  (Read 1797 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
She's already got the prison look started.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

She's already got the prison look started.

Yep.  the Chelsea Manning look.

Offline SirLinksALot

TTIUWP   
   Dumba$$ of the Year award goes to:

I have a very sick feeling that she is eventually going to go the Bradley/Chelsea Manning route ....

Online corbe

I have a very sick feeling that she is eventually going to go the Bradley/Chelsea Manning route ....

She's certainly got the ARMS for it, almost reminds me of Meshell.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

TTIUWP   
   Dumba$$ of the Year award goes to:

On another thread they simply referred to "Reality Winner" being caught by secret printer markings.  I thought they were talking about a reality TV show winner getting caught cheating until I read further.  Then I thought "Reality Winner" must be a code name.  It wasn't until I got here and saw that middle name that I realized that's actually a name.

Now that I've seen that picture, I think I may have been right the first time.  I'm confused.  And so is she, I suspect.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She's certainly got the ARMS for it, almost reminds me of Meshell.
I understand the NFL is looking into that one to fill a linebacker spot.

Need to stop the running game, and requires wide shoulders and strong lower torso.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She should have been named "Delusion."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The first question is, how did she ever get a security clearance to begin with?

Because Obama did not believe in anything being 'secret' or 'covert', he and his staff were granting Top Secret clearances to everyone with a pulse, including members of his clan, the Muslim Brotherhood.

During Obama, it was actually more difficult to fail a security screen than it was to pass. This how Wasserman-Schultz wound up hiring a group of Muslim Pakistani spies as her congressional IT staff. And, this is how this person who obviously has some serious psychological issues, wound up in a position to do what she did.

IMHO she got the SC because she's the exact type of ideologue that the intel weenies have been hiring for a few years now.  When you look at Snowden and a few others...it seems that being a hard core leftist got you instant approval.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Snowden is a hero, but she is a traitor..

Who is Snowden a hero to??  And this woman should have changed her name as soon as she was old enough to.  It has probably screwed her up so badly that she's done a lot of weird stuff that may land her in jail.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I understand the NFL is looking into that one to fill a linebacker spot.

Need to stop the running game, and requires wide shoulders and strong lower torso.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington