Author Topic: LONDON CITIZENS Had to THROW CHAIRS at Terrorists Because UNARMED POLICE RAN AWAY  (Read 334 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The Guardian reports:

Guardian reporter Lisa O’Carroll is at Borough Market, where she says multiple stabbings have been reported:

Witnesses said they saw two men stabbing people outside the well-known Roast restaurant in Borough market. A chef from the nearby Fish restaurant said: “I saw two guys with big knives downstairs outside Roast. They were stabbing people. The police were running away, they were community police. They were normal officers, they were running away.

“The guy with the knife was killing two people. We were shouting ‘stop, stop’ and people threw chairs at them. Police came and shot straight away.”

Another staff member from Fish said: “I saw two people in Breadhead bakery, they had blood on them, they were civilians. I never expected to see this happen here.”

Neither wanted to give their names.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/london-citizens-throw-chairs-terrorists-unarmed-police-ran-away/
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Pathetic. They allowed themselves to be disarmed and now they cannot defend themselves. Hard to believe all police are not armed at this point.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's a wonder more people weren't killed.