Author Topic: Sweden to help rehabilitate Al-Shabaab fighters held in Somali prisons  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

Sweden to help rehabilitate Al-Shabaab fighters held in Somali prisons

Published on 01 Jun 2017

Baidoa, 1 June 2017 - A high level delegation led by the Swedish Ambassador to Somalia, Mikael Lindvall, today visited Baidoa central prison to observe the implementation of the Al-Shabaab prisoners’ rehabilitation project.

Ambassador Mikael Lindvall was accompanied by officials from the Swedish Prison and Probation Service and the Director of the UNSOM Rule of Law and Security Institutions Group, Mr. Staffan Tillander.

http://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/sweden-help-rehabilitate-al-shabaab-fighters-held-somali-prisons
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:42:34 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

If the rehab does not include converting from Islam, it will never work. They will simply revert to past behavior after sucking the Swedes dry of freebies.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
How quixotic of them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Got to say it once more:

Sweden:
Dead Nation Walking...

Offline dfwgator

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let me help!

I'll guarantee you that NONE of the ones I rehabilitate will EVER return to a life of terror!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien