Author Topic: Radical College Closed by Threat of Violence  (Read 738 times)

rangerrebew

Radical College Closed by Threat of Violence
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:27:37 am »
Posted on June 1, 2017 by John Hinderaker in Academic left

Evergreen State College in Washington has been in the news, due to left-wing agitation directed largely against a professor who suggested that it wasn’t appropriate to demand that all white students leave the campus for a day. Scott had a roundup of Evergreen news here.

Evergreen is one of those left-wing institutions that have gone around the bend, but things took a turn for the worse today when the school had to be closed on account of threats of violence:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/06/radical-college-closed-by-threat-of-violence.php
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 08:28:15 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Radical College Closed by Threat of Violence
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:42:28 am »
Posted on June 1, 2017 by John Hinderaker in Academic left

Evergreen State College in Washington has been in the news, due to left-wing agitation directed largely against a professor who suggested that it wasn’t appropriate to demand that all white students leave the campus for a day. Scott had a roundup of Evergreen news here.

Evergreen is one of those left-wing institutions that have gone around the bend, but things took a turn for the worse today when the school had to be closed on account of threats of violence:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/06/radical-college-closed-by-threat-of-violence.php

That flapping sound over campus is just chickens coming home to roost...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 10:00:33 am »
Their enrollment is going to plummet drastically. As a normal White student, who is looking for a real and substantive 'education', you would have to be insane or a fool to enroll in this race obsessed mess. This alleged college appears to be more of an adult playground than it is a learning institution.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 11:30:58 am »
Their enrollment is going to plummet drastically. As a normal White student, who is looking for a real and substantive 'education', you would have to be insane or a fool to enroll in this race obsessed mess. This alleged college appears to be more of an adult playground than it is a learning institution.

Hopefully.

They should also lose their accreditation and access to student loans due to their racial discrimination.  But I suppose that's asking a little too much. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:32:16 am by Oceander »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 12:18:42 pm »

If I see Evergreen College on a resume, it's going straight to the shredder.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 01:38:26 pm »
If I see Evergreen College on a resume, it's going straight to the shredder.

Probably a wise move. Any hire from that place is likely going to instigate problems leading to some kind of lawsuit eventually. I wouldn't touch any of those guys either.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.