Author Topic: 22 Dead Bodies Discovered In Flint River Found To Be The Source Of Water Contamination  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Authorities say roughly 11 million liters of state purchased water have been distributed to Flint residents since the emergency was declared in January over the cities tainted drinking water.

However, a grisly discovery was made on Friday morning when surveyors discovered 22 bodies at the bottom of the lake weighed down by concrete blocks and chains. Three retired Michigan state employees are being questioned in connection with the disposal of the dead bodies that led to the contamination of Flint’s municipal water system. The corners office is currently trying to identify the victims.

There’s a lot of discussion between the detectives and the coroner’s office that one of these bodies just might be the remains of Jimmy Hoffa,” said Lieut. Milton Cramer.

http://www.usefuldiys.com/2016/11/22-dead-bodies-discovered-in-flint-river-found-to-be-the-source-of-water-contamination/

Despite the title, these bodies wouldn't be a major source of contamination. Still interesting.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:27:38 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How big is this lake?

Offline dfwgator

Chief Wiggum: "Uh, sorry, sorry. No dumping in the lake."
Fat Tony: "Fine. I will put my yard trimmings in a car compactor."
Lou: "Uh... Chief, I think there was a dead body in there."
Chief Wiggum: "I thought that too, until he said 'yard trimmings.' You got to learn to listen, Lou."

Offline skeeter

Unless this is satire, it seems like a big deal. Why isn't it getting more coverage?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Jimmy Hoffa? Hmmmmm could be....

Authorities believe that four of the bodies had been there for at least 40 years or more. The other 18, they suggest, had been dumped there over the last 18 months. The coroner’s office said it could take months before any of the bodies are identified.
Mostly fairly new, either a dump site for a serial killer or some pros.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

The concrete blocks indicate suicide.

Oceander

Jimmy Hoffa? Hmmmmm could be....
Mostly fairly new, either a dump site for a serial killer or some pros.

Good point. 

Offline roamer_1

There’s a lot of discussion between the detectives and the coroner’s office that one of these bodies just might be the remains of Jimmy Hoffa,” said Lieut. Milton Cramer. [/i]

Ahhh... Sleepin with the fishes...

Sounds like the moustaches are in town.