Author Topic: DNC Allies Incensed By Clinton Criticism  (Read 621 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
DNC Allies Incensed By Clinton Criticism
« on: June 02, 2017, 06:54:14 pm »
the hill
By Cristina Marcos - 06/02/17 06:00 AM EDT

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/336001-dnc-allies-incensed-by-clinton-criticism

[excerpt]

Irritated Democrats say Hillary Clinton is wrong to cast blame on the national party for her loss to Donald Trump.

Allies of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in particular were incensed by Clinton’s criticism of the party apparatus, saying she mischaracterized the committee’s work while needlessly stoking internal divisions.

“This is all about the last campaign. And really, what Democrats should be focusing on, and what I think Hillary Clinton should be figuring out, is how do we empower the DNC to have the best data resources to win races this year, in 2018 and 2020,” a former DNC aide said.

“Having hard feelings about the data that you may or may not have received in 2016 ultimately is not the reason why we lost.”

Clinton surprised Democrats on Wednesday when she complained that she inherited "nothing" from a "bankrupt" DNC after becoming the nominee.

She faulted the committee, which some saw as favoring her during the tough primary fight against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), as having “mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong” data operation. The remarks were also seen as a rebuke of President Obama, who chose the leaders of the DNC during his tenure.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:55:06 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: DNC Allies Incensed By Clinton Criticism
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 07:36:24 pm »

Honestly Clinton should have been grateful  that the DNC cheated and steered the nomination to her, instead of Bernie.

Like Kathy Griffith, Clinton is entirely "tone deaf."

Both mistakenly think the public wants to hear about their victimhood, day after day.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 07:39:16 pm »
Hillary Queeg......"Ahhhh, but the Russians,  THAT'S where I had them....."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 07:40:33 pm »
I understand Hillary is in the running for the President of the John Birch Society.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 08:29:30 pm »
Let's call them "The New Deplorables".  lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.