Author Topic: Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’  (Read 7979 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’
Variety, Jun 1, 2017

Kathy Griffin and attorney Lisa Bloom have scheduled a press conference on Friday where Griffin will elaborate on her decision to do a photo shoot in which she held up a bloody prop that resembled Donald Trump’s severed head.

In a press announcement she posted on Twitter, Bloom said that she and Griffin will “explain the true motivation behind the image, and respond to the bullying from the Trump family she has endured.”

After she posted images from the photo shoot on Twitter on Tuesday, Griffin apologized, saying that she “went too far.”

More: http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-lisa-bloom-press-conference-1202451442/#respond

Oceander

So now she wants to frame herself as a victim of bullying by the Trump family?  Give me a break.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ah, Kathy --- you really do have the right to remain silent.   Use it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Once an attention whore always an attention whore.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

Gloria Allred's daughter, Lisa Bloom.

Proof that the Tampon doesn't fall far from the vaginal opening.

Offline DB

Double down on stupid, what a surprise...

Offline goodwithagun

Gloria Allred's daughter, Lisa Bloom.

Proof that the Tampon doesn't fall far from the vaginal opening.

Hey now. Tampons are a wonderful invention used for the collection and disposal of biohazardous waste. Don't give Allred and Bloom that much credit!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Wingnut

Hey now. Tampons are a wonderful invention used for the collection and disposal of biohazardous waste. Don't give Allred and Bloom that much credit!

My bad.  I meant diaphragm doesn't fall that far!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kathy....

You hold up a bloody gory Trump head in effigy for the national media , and you are the victim?

What's your address on Bizarro-World?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Double down on stupid, what a surprise...

Bitch loses her CNN gig, and goes whacky crazy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Jim Carrey is in her corner.   Sadly She lost Al Frankin today.  He flip flopped on the whole thing.

Offline Frank Cannon

Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’ to Keep Her Worthless Name in the Press

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Wonder why she does not try the same episode of hoisting the beheaded head of the nations  in North Korea, or maybe Moscow?

Maybe she will receive her accolades there instead?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DB

Wonder why she does not try the same episode of hoisting the beheaded head of the nations  in North Korea, or maybe Moscow?

Maybe she will receive her accolades there instead?

Nah, go for broke... Carry around Mad Mo's head...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess the bottom line is that when a comedian (or comedienne) isn't funny, well, she becomes just another "performance artist" or "graphic commentator".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The whole reason Griffin did this was to get her relatively unknown name in the news. There is no way she is going to let it die quickly. She will milk it for as long as she possibly can. In fact, it is working so well she may actually do it again, with Barron Trump this time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Disagreeing with a Liberal = Bullying

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It'd be nice if the first question at the presser was " What in the HELL were you thinking?!"

Not holding my breath though.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:19:29 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Ah, Kathy --- you really do have the right to remain silent....

But she doesn't have the ability. --Ron White

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Daniel Nussbaum1 Jun 201710,062

Kathy Griffin has hired high-powered attorney Lisa Bloom and will hold a press conference Friday to address the firestorm surrounding the viral image of herself holding the bloody, decapitated head of President Donald Trump and the “bullying” she claims she has endured at the hands of the Trump family as a result.

In a statement on her Twitter account, Bloom — who represented actress Mischa Baron in her sex tape case and former Fox News contributor Wendy Walsh in her harassment suit against the network — announced that she and Griffin would hold a press conference at 9 a.m. Friday at The Bloom Firm in Woodland Hills.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/01/kathy-griffin-hold-press-conference-address-bullying-trump-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

The whole reason Griffin did this was to get her relatively unknown name in the news. There is no way she is going to let it die quickly. She will milk it for as long as she possibly can. In fact, it is working so well she may actually do it again, with Barron Trump this time.
Exactly. Now for her next trick she should have a fake bloody head made of this fellow, and have herself photographed holding it triumphantly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

Exactly. Now for her next trick she should have a fake bloody head made of this fellow, and have herself photographed holding it triumphantly.

Yeah, if she thinks the critics are rough here...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

Merged two threads; moved into News category.

Offline kidd

Kathy Griffin is the Colin Kaepernick of comedy.

What little talent they had to begin with is fading quickly, so they become political in a lame attempt to hang on to a paycheck by appealing to the fringe left.

The fringe left will accept their ruse.
But since their are already so many similar con artists out there, they will just simply fade away into the background noise, never again to make a dime in their original career.

Offline Smokin Joe

Kathy Griffin is the Colin Kaepernick of comedy.

What little talent they had to begin with is fading quickly, so they become political in a lame attempt to hang on to a paycheck by appealing to the fringe left.

The fringe left will accept their ruse.
But since their are already so many similar con artists out there, they will just simply fade away into the background noise, never again to make a dime in their original career.
You mean like Al Franken?

C S Lewis