Author Topic: All hell breaks loose at Calif Dem’s town hall when residents opposed to illegal immigration show up  (Read 1106 times)

rangerrebew

All hell breaks loose at Calif Dem’s town hall when residents opposed to illegal immigration show up
June 1, 2017 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

Congressman Jose Luis “Lou” Correa shut down a town hall on immigration in Santa Ana, California, when residents opposed to illegal immigration turned out and began asking questions.

The Democratic lawmaker, elected to Congress in November, has held seven town halls since taking office in January, The Los Angeles Times reported, all focused on immigration and explaining immigrants’ rights.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/01/hell-breaks-loose-calif-dems-town-hall-residents-opposed-illegal-immigration-show-497529
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:59:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

LOL a view from the other side! 

The Trumpers disrupted an immigration Town Hall meeting at the Delhi Center yesterday.
http://newsantaana.com/2017/05/31/the-trumpers-disrupted-an-immigration-town-hall-meeting-at-the-delhi-center-yesterday/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sucks when your boomerang hits you in the face.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The Trumpers disrupted an immigration Town Hall meeting at the Delhi Center yesterday.
http://newsantaana.com/2017/05/31/the-trumpers-disrupted-an-immigration-town-hall-meeting-at-the-delhi-center-yesterday/
The first person arrested was hardly a "Trumper," instead he was a masked professional demonstrator Antifa--just back from Standing Rock.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jpsb

Then a man hit another person in the head with the pole of an anti-fascist flag, according to the SAPD. The police arrested the attacker for assault.

The arrested attacker was a professional anti-Trump rioter, NOT a Trump supporter.

Offline Suppressed

Then a man hit another person in the head with the pole of an anti-fascist flag, according to the SAPD. The police arrested the attacker for assault.

The arrested attacker was a professional anti-Trump rioter, NOT a Trump supporter.

Yeah, I definitely can't see Trumpers having an anti-fascist flag!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Mear details of fact.  No reason for that interfere with the narrative of the left.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Good. Give the sods a taste of their own medicine. After all, if the lefties want to crowd into and disrupt Repub town halls, why can't repubs do the same for Dem town halls? It's only fair.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Good. Give the sods a taste of their own medicine. After all, if the lefties want to crowd into and disrupt Repub town halls, why can't repubs do the same for Dem town halls? It's only fair.

Fair is fair.  It is the American way.  Truth, Justice, Liberty for all and all that rot.    If they don't like it we'll put a boot in the blighters bloody arse by gawd and tell them to bugger off.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"I love it when a plan comes together."

George "Hannibal Smith" Peppard
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Suppressed

@EC  I love your emphasis on "fair".   :beer:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink