Author Topic: New Paper Uses Physics Laws To Disassemble Greenhouse Theory  (Read 953 times)

rangerrebew

New Paper Uses Physics Laws To
Disassemble Greenhouse Theory

Eight years ago, 2 physicists published a comprehensive 115-page scientific paper entitled “Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics” in the International Journal of Modern Physics.
- See more at: http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.fJq9SHlK.dpuf

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: New Paper Uses Physics Laws To Disassemble Greenhouse Theory
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:29:11 pm »
For later.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 03:52:53 pm »
New Paper Uses Physics Laws To
Disassemble Greenhouse Theory

Eight years ago, 2 physicists published a comprehensive 115-page scientific paper entitled “Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics” in the International Journal of Modern Physics.
- See more at: http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.fJq9SHlK.dpuf

Funny how this paper was ignored for so many years. I wonder who was president when it was published?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 12:25:17 pm »
Funny how this paper was ignored for so many years. I wonder who was president when it was published?

@Joe Wooten

It wasn't ignored -- it was rapidly debunked as thoroughly laughable, attacking strawmen.  What professional scientific paper cites an encyclopedia as a source?

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 01:36:53 pm »
@Joe Wooten

It wasn't ignored -- it was rapidly debunked as thoroughly laughable, attacking strawmen.  What professional scientific paper cites an encyclopedia as a source?

The point of the article is that there is a new paper here: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0958305X17706177?journalCode=eaea

But if the 8 year old paper was accepted by a peer reviewed journal, then I would imagine the citation of an encyclopedia as a source wasn't a problem for the journal or the reviewers.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 01:41:09 pm »
More CO2 = more plant life = more abundant FOOD!!  I love it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien