Author Topic: Julian Assange exploring ways to guest host Hannity's radio program after invite  (Read 296 times)

Silver Pines

Julian Assange exploring ways to guest host Hannity's radio program after invite

By Oliver Darcy
May 31, 2017

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange told CNN on Wednesday that he is exploring the possibility of guest hosting conservative personality Sean Hannity's nationally-syndicated radio show after Hannity offered him the opportunity to fill in.

"I'm looking into it," Assange said in a Twitter direct message. "My physical circumstances means that nothing is easy."

Assange had previously said on Twitter that he was interested in starting a weekly radio show or podcast. After Hannity saw his tweet, he made Assange an offer.

"If you would like to fill in for me one day I am on over 550 stations and 14 plus million listeners," Hannity wrote in a tweet.

Read more at:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/julian-assange-guest-host-hannity-radio-show/

Silver Pines

Six years ago Hannity accused Assange of waging war against the U.S. and endangering American lives.

Assange had a show on Russian state TV; his first interview was a softball thrown at a Hezbollah leader.  Maybe the terrorist can make an encore appearance on Hannity's show.