Author Topic: The stupidest thing Nancy Pelosi has ever said?  (Read 819 times)

rangerrebew

The stupidest thing Nancy Pelosi has ever said?
« on: May 29, 2017, 09:25:29 am »
May 28, 2017
The stupidest thing Nancy Pelosi has ever said?
By Thomas Lifson

I realize that there is a lot of competition for the crown, but Nancy Pelosi late this week uttered what has to be the stupidest critique of President Trump’s triumphant overseas trip. Keep in mind that in her entire political career, the most famous thing Nancy Pelosi is known for saying is “You have to pass it to see what is in it,” about Obamacare. Those words are not likely to appear on her tombstone, but even the New York Times will have to include it in her obituary.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/the_stupidest_thing_nancy_pelosi_has_ever_said.html#ixzz4iSTEw4qP
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online DB

Re: The stupidest thing Nancy Pelosi has ever said?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 10:33:39 am »
And yet the idiots in the SF Bay Area elect her over and over...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The stupidest thing Nancy Pelosi has ever said?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 10:59:00 am »
And yet the idiots in the SF Bay Area elect her over and over...

And, the SF Bay Area is currently a dangerous, filthy, place, which is overrun with very aggressive bums who have no problem taking your money if you refuse to give it to them. They crap and piss everywhere and generally steal anything they can grab. This is because in SF it is very rare for a homeless person, or an illegal, to be prosecuted for anything, no matter what they do.

I'm glad the land of fruits and nuts keeps reelecting Pelosi. They deserve every bit of what they are getting. Because they are Liberal idiots. I have no sympathy for them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.