Author Topic: U.S. will be the lone G7 holdout on supporting Paris climate deal  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

U.S. will be the lone G7 holdout on supporting Paris climate deal

By David Herszenhorn and Tara Palmeri

05/27/2017 07:23 AM EDT

Updated 05/27/2017 08:52 AM EDT

TAORMINA, Sicily — The U.S. will be the lone holdout on endorsing the Paris accord on climate change when leaders of the G7 will issue their 2017 declaration Saturday, officials said.

President Donald Trump had said he would give European leaders a chance to make their case for the climate change accord, but would not make a final decision until returning to Washington on whether his administration will remain committed to the 2015 agreement.

Trump tweeted Saturday morning: “I will make my final decision on the Paris Accord next week!”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/27/trump-paris-climate-deal-238883
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Re: U.S. will be the lone G7 holdout on supporting Paris climate deal
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 08:46:32 pm »
So will he cave or will he hold the line?

The claim that CO2 is pollution and destroying the planet is lowering nearly everyone's standard of living based on unproven claims where virtually every prediction has been wildly wrong. The truth is CO2 is greening the planet increasing life globally.

Here in California electricity is now 40 cents a kwh for anyone that uses very much. Businesses are leaving the state - including mine.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 12:53:31 am »
Where is he on the Carbon Tax?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 03:19:26 am »
So will he cave or will he hold the line?

The claim that CO2 is pollution and destroying the planet is lowering nearly everyone's standard of living based on unproven claims where virtually every prediction has been wildly wrong. The truth is CO2 is greening the planet increasing life globally.

Here in California electricity is now 40 cents a kwh for anyone that uses very much. Businesses are leaving the state - including mine.

Well, Trump hasn't caved so far which is more than we can say for his predecessor ... so why assume that he will?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.