Author Topic: MANCHESTER: MUSLIM WOMAN Wearing HAND GRENADE, Machine Gun, Knife Images On Burqa Says She’s Worried About Facing “Islamaphobia” After Terror Attack [VIDEO]  (Read 1069 times)

rangerrebew

MANCHESTER: MUSLIM WOMAN Wearing HAND GRENADE, Machine Gun, Knife Images On Burqa Says She’s Worried About Facing “Islamaphobia” After Terror Attack [VIDEO]
By 100% FED Up -
May 26, 2017

After every Islamic-inspired terror attack, the non-Muslim world is waits for Muslims around the world to step forward and strongly condemn the attacks. Sadly, that never seems to happen. Sure, a small group of local Muslims will usually step forward to bravely condemn the attacks, but the condemnation never seems to be sufficient for most of us, who are watching and hoping that large groups of Muslims around the world will come out and strongly condemn the cowardly acts of terror against innocent people by terrorists who claim their heinous acts are inspired by their Islamic faith. Meanwhile, we patiently wait for Muslims to stand up and make a public promise to do all that they can to rat out and expose anyone in their communities who they suspect may be involved in plotting or planning acts of terror. We’re waiting for Muslim communities around the world to join the rest of us in the fight against Islamic extremists.

http://100percentfedup.com/manchester-muslim-woman-wearing-hand-grenade-machine-gun-knife-images-on-burqa-says-shes-worried-about-facing-islamaphobia-after-terror-attack-video/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:32:16 am by rangerrebew »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I took a look at the photo and there is no way to tell if it is really a woman under the burka.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That's actually a very popular shirt design. It is meant to say to turn violence into love. Very popular shirt among hipsters and musicians. Just a different version of the Coexist type visualization.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jennifer-hudson-sends-powerful-message-gun-themed-shirt-article-1.1402324

Some even get tattoos of it.

Offline austingirl

That's actually a very popular shirt design. It is meant to say to turn violence into love. Very popular shirt among hipsters and musicians. Just a different version of the Coexist type visualization.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jennifer-hudson-sends-powerful-message-gun-themed-shirt-article-1.1402324

Some even get tattoos of it.

I, for one, do not get it.

Offline ABX

I, for one, do not get it.

Kind of like the old phrase, 'turning swords into plowshares', this means to turn 'violence into love'. Feel good symbolism with little real meaning.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

Offline austingirl

Kind of like the old phrase, 'turning swords into plowshares', this means to turn 'violence into love'. Feel good symbolism with little real meaning.

feel good symbolism with little meaning- that I get- we see it every day.

Wingnut

Yep.  Your typical Leftist peacenik BS.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I've got a T shirt with that on. Daughter bought it for me. She thought it was funny, I find it amusing enough to wear sometimes.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

Offline ABX

I've got a T shirt with that on. Daughter bought it for me. She thought it was funny, I find it amusing enough to wear sometimes.

I think my wife has a 30 Seconds to Mars concert shirt with that on it too.