Author Topic: Pelosi Complains Trump's Trip 'Wasn't Even Alphabetical'  (Read 898 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pelosi Complains Trump's Trip 'Wasn't Even Alphabetical'
« on: May 26, 2017, 05:08:35 pm »
Pelosi Complains Trump's Trip 'Wasn't Even Alphabetical'
CNS News, May 26, 2017, Craig Bannister

On Thursday, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) questioned President Donald Trump’s failure to visit countries in alphabetical order.

Asked at a press conference to comment on Trump’s trip abroad, Pelosi expressed concern that Trump didn’t start with Canada (with the letter “C”) like previous presidents:

“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia?” Pelosi said.

“It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia.”

“Now, notice the previous five presidents….four of them went to Canada first. And, one of them went to Mexico; George W. Bush went to Mexico first. What was the decision-making process to go to Saudi Arabia first? That is the question I have.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/pelois-complains-trumps-trip-wasnt-even-alphabetical

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 06:22:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

Re: Pelosi Complains Trump's Trip 'Wasn't Even Alphabetical'
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 05:11:18 pm »
Patty Murray couldn't spell 'C-A-T' even if you spotted her the 'C' and the 'A'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 05:12:26 pm »
What?  The poor woman is incoherent.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 05:17:10 pm »
What?  The poor woman is incoherent.

In recent newsclips of Pelosi, she appears to be suffering from dementia- shaky and misspeaking and fumbling for words. Time to retire before she embarrasses herself even more,
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 05:59:48 pm »
In recent newsclips of Pelosi, she appears to be suffering from dementia- shaky and misspeaking and fumbling for words. Time to retire before she embarrasses herself even more,

Pelosi, the woman the House Democrats VOTED out in front of themselves to be the Public FACE of who and what they are.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline anubias

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 06:13:31 pm »

I've noticed the same.  She's gone downhill in a hurry since the election.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 06:27:04 pm »
Retire heck I think she's more coherent now then she's even been.   She's a great example of where leftist thinking will take ya.

Heck put her on TV every day
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 06:29:16 pm »
I've noticed the same.  She's gone downhill in a hurry since the election.

I don't notice any difference.