Author Topic: HATE CRIME: Black Woman Allegedly Attacks Couple for Being White, Bashes Their Car with Hammer  (Read 956 times)

rangerrebew

HATE CRIME: Black Woman Allegedly Attacks Couple for Being White, Bashes Their Car with Hammer
New Jersey

Posted By: Harry Hibbs

A black New Jersey woman who said she’s “sick of fancy white people” allegedly attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche and boat at a Virginia gas station was arrested Wednesday, according to authorities and reports.

According to WABC, the couple was driving home from Massachusetts when they stopped at a gas station and bumped into their alleged attacker.

http://ufpnews.com/new-jersey-hate-crime-black-woman/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 04:46:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline the_doc

Concealed Carry is becoming very, very important.  Things seem to be getting worse every day we read the news.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Had something like that happen to me a few days ago, although it was not violent. I was at a restaurant and placed an order 'to go'. While waiting for the order I noticed a Black woman sitting at the first table closest to the counter where my order would come up. Since it was a six seat table and she was there alone, I ask (politely I might add) if I could sit in one of the edge chairs just for a few minutes until my order came up.

Oh my God! You would think I just punched her by how she reacted. She started yelling and screaming at me that there was no way I was going to sit at the same table with her. I just stood there dumbfounded. I didn't know what was going on. She, apparently, saw this as aggression, I guess? Seconds later, she grabbed her purse in a huff and stormed off out the door, on her cell phone the whole time. I don't know who she was calling. The police? Her 'home boys'? The whole thing was 'out of this world' weird.

I got my order and left with no incident. But I learned my lesson. Some Black people have been so conditioned by Obama and BLM, that as a White person, just the fact that you exist 'offends' them, no matter what you say or do. And this has led them to have a hair-trigger when it comes to any White person. I will never treat another Black person as a normal fellow citizen again. They want to be separate and to be treated differently by White people. And that is fine with me. I'm OK with it. Now that I know, so be it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I grew up in Chicago and my experience was that the hatred most blacks had for whites are palpable. So glad I moved to Texas and my experience with the blacks here is totally different.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I grew up in Chicago and my experience was that the hatred most blacks had for whites are palpable. So glad I moved to Texas and my experience with the blacks here is totally different.

Black people from Chicago hate white people.   hmmmm guess now we know why Obama hated white people
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.