Author Topic: "Dangerous Woman" Meets Dangerous Man  (Read 833 times)

rangerrebew

"Dangerous Woman" Meets Dangerous Man
« on: May 24, 2017, 08:13:38 am »
"Dangerous Woman" Meets Dangerous Man

by Mark Steyn
Steyn on Britain
May 23, 2017

The pop star Ariana Grande has canceled the remaining dates of her "Dangerous Woman" tour following the murder of 22 fans (at the time of writing) and the injury of dozens more at her concert in Manchester. The Manchester Royal Infirmary reports that half the victims brought to the hospital overnight are children. The killer was a suicide bomber. Theresa May says the police believe they know his identity. The usual, predictable details will follow. [UPDATE: He's Salman Abedi, the Manchester-born son of Libyan refugees and another "known wolf".]

As The Independent's headline has it:

https://www.steynonline.com/7841/dangerous-woman-meets-dangerous-man
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:14:34 am by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: "Dangerous Woman" Meets Dangerous Man
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 02:50:14 am »
Excellent essay, read the whole thing.

But I will say this...
As much as I like Mr. Steyn, and Daniel Greenfield, and Robert Spencer, et. al, they talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and (had enough?) talk about the problem, but never offer a proposition on what to do about it.

I've seen much of the same from posters here in this forum.

I'm one of the few who has postulated the solution.
My proposition is radical, and I would fully expect to be condemned for stating it, but oddly enough, no one ever seems to comment one way or another. Perhaps I'm on more ignore lists than I realize. ;)

Perhaps the realization is that a true solution is simply too difficult to imagine or accept, and the only palatable response is to turn away.

I suppose I can't blame people for doing this.
But to do so is to acknowledge, and perhaps accept, the death of The West.

Like Steyn comments towards the conclusion of his essay, we have become the Elois, and the muslims are the Morlochs.

From where will come George, the time traveler, to save us?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 02:51:44 am by Fishrrman »