Author Topic: What Julian Assange Is Really Doing {realize he's against the globalist oligarchy and their growing tyranny}  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
https://www.freemansperspective.com/julian-assange-really/
18 APRIL 2017
It Usually Starts with the Cypherpunks.

The first thing to understand is that WikiLeaks, like Bitcoin, came from the cypherpunks. In particular, WikiLeaks was spawned by a cypherpunk group that formed (spontaneously) in Melbourne, Australia.

In other words, WikiLeaks is the creation of some smart guys who were inspired by Timothy C. May, Eric Hughes, Murray Rothbard, and a few others. Assange was part of this group and an intriguing thinker in his own right.

Assange explained what WikiLeaks would be doing, and why, back in 2006, and you can still find copies of that work here[1]. Given the worldwide recognition of WikiLeaks, it’s a little crazy that this is so little known and discussed, but I’ll do my part to change that condition.
2006 doc:
http://cryptome.org/0002/ja-conspiracies.pdf
.The Core Ideas.

Assange starts out by describing modern governance as conspiracy. He invokes Teddy Roosevelt, who said, “Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

Assange calls these conspirators “neocorporatists,” referring to the entire complex of legislators, bureaucrats, and the corporations who purchase laws from them.

He goes on to describe them as existing in elaborate networks, a theme that Jonathan Logan and I examined in The New Age of Intelligence and that was the subject of a landmark study in 2011 by Vitali, Glattfelder, and Battiston, entitled The Network of Global Corporate Control.

These networks – the real power behind the apparent power – are WikiLeaks’s actual targets, not the governments they may seem to be addressing. This is the first thing to understand about WikiLeaks.
. . .

As a Navy Radioman during  the VietNam  era . . . and hostile to the original "Pentegon Papers" being published . . . I have historically been hostile to such leaks.
That perspective has changed 180 degrees the last 25 years . . . largely for the same reasons Julian risks his life. I've seen from studying the topic since 1965 that the evil-doers are soooooooooooo brazenly and ruthlessly evil--Almost ANYTHING that exposes their hideousness is to the good.
I personally believe that folks like Julian and their sources deserve Congressional Medals of Freedom; new identities and a moderately lavish lifestyle the rest of their lives for their very patriotic activities and risking their lives.
Orwell was right, if somewhat wimpy and conservative compared to what is really transpiring and around the near corner in our daily lives.
There are few words to express the outrage decent people ought to have toward ruthless traitors sucking up to the king of hell to the point of raping and bloodily sacrificing toddlers and requiring other children to eat them in horrific satanic rituals.
Every last official, bureaucrat, worker involved with significant info ought to be insuring it's published via Julian and similar channels--massively distributed so it's difficult to impossible to censor.

I'll stop there in the interest of my own health.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:28:35 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was in the Army ashore in South Vietnam maintaining secure coms networks at roughly the same time you were in the Navy.  I have been required to listen in on many high level conversations in the course of doing that work and those experiences  started me down the path of guestioning everything the government does.  It will never change as long as I'm alive.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:38:56 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Quix

I was in the Army ashore in South Vietnam maintaining secure coms networks at roughly the same time you were in the Navy.  I have been required to listen in on many high level conversations in the course of doing that work and those experiences  started me down the path of guestioning everything the government does.  It will never change as long as I'm alive.

INDEED.

IIRC, Most of the Top Secret traffic I saw was Admiral golf schedules.

imho, Most secrecy is "merely" dedicated to hiding stuff that should be exposed in bright search lights in court.

I was in the Com Center at USTDC when you were in Nam. Net Control for Hicom was on Guam, IIRC.

One of my buddies ended up with a General on a circuit with him questioning something he'd done or complaining about it or some such. My plucky E-4 Army communication tech friend proceeded to fiercely, paint-peeling, read the riot act to the General, in less than polite language, . . . & got away with it. The General was being extra stupid--which helped. LOL.

Thanks for your kind post.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
INDEED.

IIRC, Most of the Top Secret traffic I saw was Admiral golf schedules.

imho, Most secrecy is "merely" dedicated to hiding stuff that should be exposed in bright search lights in court.

I was in the Com Center at USTDC when you were in Nam. Net Control for Hicom was on Guam, IIRC.

One of my buddies ended up with a General on a circuit with him questioning something he'd done or complaining about it or some such. My plucky E-4 Army communication tech friend proceeded to fiercely, paint-peeling, read the riot act to the General, in less than polite language, . . . & got away with it. The General was being extra stupid--which helped. LOL.

Thanks for your kind post.

Your memory is excellent and you are quite welcome.  Thank you for your service to our country!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:17:51 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He's worthy of a single sniper round.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
He's worthy of a single sniper round.

I Julian Assange is worthy of a single sniper round what is Hillary Clinton worthy of in your estimation?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

I Julian Assange is worthy of a single sniper round what is Hillary Clinton worthy of in your estimation?
Hillary Clinton isn't part of this conversation. You people need to drop that tactic, its childish and cowardly.

Julian Assange knowingly and wilfully endangered American Troops AND their families as well as getting unknown numbers of our Afghan assets killed. He's worthy only of a single sniper round.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Hillary Clinton isn't part of this conversation. You people need to drop that tactic, its childish and cowardly.

Julian Assange knowingly and wilfully endangered American Troops AND their families as well as getting unknown numbers of our Afghan assets killed. He's worthy only of a single sniper round.

There you go with the "you people" crap again!  Why can't you ever just answer a direct question and be done with it? Your bitterness is consuming you my friend!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

There you go with the "you people" crap again!  Why can't you ever just answer a direct question and be done with it? Your bitterness is consuming you my friend!

If you're not man enough to stick to the subject I'm not going to waste time with a mewling little coward like you.

Begone lil fella.

Offline Quix

I've pondered that issue a fair amount re Julian.
I still rather emphatically come down on the side of cheering him on.
Certainly I regret deeply the loss of life of agents & allies.
However, OThuga and Shrillery were responsible for far more agents' deaths . . . and allies' deaths--without a shred of honorable or patriotic reasoning behind it whatsoever. Traitorousness was their motivation.
HOWEVER, the oligarchy has been gearing up for at least 100 years, to willfully and forcefully destroy the lives of all but 500 million global citizens. I think 6 BILLION  500 million lives outweigh a ton of agents and allies.
Anything and everything Julian and similar folks can do to out the ruthless, vicious, literally satanic etc. doings and goals of the oligarchy is extremely patriotic and GOOD for him to do, imho.
I wish that weren't so--the charade when I was a Navy Radioman initially was much more comfortable.
But I know too many facts now.
And the elite are guilty trillions of times over. THEY are the ones who deserve being taken out--with enormous terminal prejudice. NOT the patriots exposing them.
Perhaps you are still under the delusion that the Federal government is still working in behalf of the people. That's almost never been true as even George Washington's letters about the Illuminati even back then gave hint of.
The Feds are THE ENEMY of the people--FAR, FAR, FAR FROM THE PROTECTORS of the people.
It's wise to avoid drinking the Kool-Aid.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:30:58 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

Me teacher, call on me! I  know! I know!
Wellll . . . as a theatrical metaphor: She's worth being tried for treason and then hog-tied and turned upside down for a good long while in a very deep and very stinky cesspool--preferably one of the many of her own making.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If you're not man enough to stick to the subject I'm not going to waste time with a mewling little coward like you.

Begone lil fella.

@Cripplecreek

YOU call me a coward???  That is laughable when it is YOU that will flat out condemn Julian Assange as a traitor but refuse to do the same with our now former Secretary of State!  Quite telling! And YOU are dismissed!  I see no further need to converse with someone like you!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:57:07 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Me teacher, call on me! I  know! I know!
Wellll . . . as a theatrical metaphor: She's worth being tried for treason and then hog-tied and turned upside down for a good long while in a very deep and very stinky cesspool--preferably one of the many of her own making.

@Quix

If you do not have the fortitude to hold the elites of our own government accountable for their TREASON how can you do so for others?  TREASON is TREASON regardless of who the actor is!

If either one of us had done 1% of what either of these people have done back in the day they would discover our bones when they eventually tear down the prison at Leavenworth!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

However, OThuga and Shrillery were responsible for far more agents' deaths . . . and allies' deaths--without a shred of honorable or patriotic reasoning behind it whatsoever. Traitorousness was their motivation.
Madelline Allbright's "lost laptop", with "sensitive" information, well advertised (announced on all major news networks globally) contained unencrypted info on HUMINT assets throughout the Middle East and Eastern Europe. A lot of people woke up dead in the morning over that charade alone--and why Middle Eastern intel dropped way off before 'W's administration.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that advertising what was on that laptop made it the hottest auction item in Europe and Asia, the 'lotto' ticket for anyone who found it, if it wasn't just handed off and accounted for with a fable. And that was just one act of perfidy, nothing like destabilizing the governments of a region and funneling weapons to our enemies through the chaos.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Madelline Allbright's "lost laptop", with "sensitive" information, well advertised (announced on all major news networks globally) contained unencrypted info on HUMINT assets throughout the Middle East and Eastern Europe. A lot of people woke up dead in the morning over that charade alone--and why Middle Eastern intel dropped way off before 'W's administration.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that advertising what was on that laptop made it the hottest auction item in Europe and Asia, the 'lotto' ticket for anyone who found it, if it wasn't just handed off and accounted for with a fable. And that was just one act of perfidy, nothing like destabilizing the governments of a region and funneling weapons to our enemies through the chaos.

B I N G O ! ! !

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Bigun

I really see no difference between 3 or 4 #nevertrumpers on this board and the most radical leftists.  The nevertrumps proclaim to hate Trump because he's liberal but they are doing NOTHING to fight the liberal agenda ( which is also the globalist agenda).   They jump into bed with the liberals on the most trivial nonsensical criticism of Trump and ignore the good things Trump has done.  They cheer the thought of Trump failing knowing it could very well bring down our govt.   If our govt collapses it won't be replaced by one based on the Constitution or Bill of Rights.  Only a utter fool would believe a return to Constitutional self governance would be brought back with all the global forces working against it..

Before the election I briefly considered myself a nevertrumper.   I detest the man for a myriad of reasons.   The insanity displayed by so many of the NTs has pushed me further and further away from that position.     We know the left has used trolls to sway public opinion.   I have to wonder if those trolls aren't still on the globalist payroll trying to sow discord and confusion in the conservative ranks.  Of course most of the behavior is probably just that of deeply troubled people burning with self-hatred and disappointment.  At the very least the NTs have marginalized themselves into an irrelevant group who cannot effect change on policy and are generally considered lunatics the press once thought the Tea Party were.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:54:23 pm by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I really see no difference between 3 or 4 #nevertrumpers on this board and the most radical leftists.  The nevertrumps proclaim to hate Trump because he's liberal but they are doing NOTHING to fight the liberal agenda ( which is also the globalist agenda).   They jump into bed with the liberals on the most trivial nonsensical criticism of Trump and ignore the good things Trump has done.  They cheer the thought of Trump failing knowing it could very well bring down our govt.   If our govt collapses it won't be replaced by one based on the Constitution or Bill of Rights.  Only a utter fool would believe a return to Constitutional self governance would be brought back with all the global forces working against it..

Before the election I briefly considered myself a nevertrumper.   I detest the man for a myriad of reasons.   The insanity displayed by so many of the NTs has pushed me further and further away from that position.     We know the left has used trolls to sway public opinion.   I have to wonder if those trolls aren't still on the globalist payroll trying to sow discord and confusion in the conservative ranks.  Of course most of the behavior is probably just that of deeply troubled people burning with self-hatred and disappointment.  At the very least the NTs have marginalized themselves into an irrelevant group who cannot effect change on policy and are generally considered lunatics the press once thought the Tea Party were.
@driftdiver

I did not vote for Trump and did everything in my power to prevent his nomination but he is now President of the United States and I STILL love my country!  I refuse to stand idle and watch it go to it's grave without a fight!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:08:04 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

@Bigun

I really see no difference between 3 or 4 #nevertrumpers on this board and the most radical leftists. 
You need to get your eyes checked, then.
The nevertrumps proclaim to hate Trump...
STOP RIGHT THERE Who proclaimed to "hate Trump"? Link it. I have all day, I'll wait.
...because he's liberal but they are doing NOTHING to fight the liberal agenda ( which is also the globalist agenda).
Ever stop to think, on the political spectrum who is between Conservatives and Liberals? If certain parties would quit daily jumping up and down howling nonsense about how we "hate" Trump, maybe we could get a clear shot at the Liberals.
   They jump into bed with the liberals on the most trivial nonsensical criticism of Trump and ignore the good things Trump has done.
Crap, and crap. 
They cheer the thought of Trump failing knowing it could very well bring down our govt.
Oh yeah, we cheered at the failure to secure funding for the Wall, to repeal Obamacare, the failure to stop Jihadis from coming in disguised as refugees, Oh WAIT, that just didn't happen. Oddly enough we were for all that stuff, too. Remember, we're the ones who thought Trump was too Liberal.
If our govt collapses it won't be replaced by one based on the Constitution or Bill of Rights.
No stuff, Sherlock, we've been saying that for years, for decades, now. Welcome aboard.
  Only a utter fool would believe a return to Constitutional self governance would be brought back with all the global forces working against it..
Which is why we've been fighting against the global forces, we just have a disagreement about who is representing who out there.
EPA Chief Pruitt: U.S. Should 'Exit' Paris Climate Agreement

Tillerson signs declaration stressing climate change threat

So whose words are more binding? One for the rubes, and one for the money?

You tell me. That isn't fighting anything good being done for America, it's asking: "WTF is going on?"
Before the election I briefly considered myself a nevertrumper.   I detest the man for a myriad of reasons. 
Whatever. Election is over, and we are here (see arrow on map) We sink or swim on the boat we have, and we're all in it.
The insanity displayed by so many of the NTs has pushed me further and further away from that position.
Actually, the people I have seen willing to bury the hatchet and move on are Conservatives, trying to make the best out of what we have. Yeah, maybe that is insane, because every time we come close to saying something good about the man, some jackwagon is jumping down our necks like it was the damn primaries all over again. Grow the *bleep* up and just quit it. You're spending more time attacking principled Conservatives than the damned liberals, and then accusing us of attacking you. Stop standing in between us and the enemy, and you won't mistake the outgoing for incoming.
      We know the left has used trolls to sway public opinion.
Common knowledge.
   I have to wonder if those trolls aren't still on the globalist payroll trying to sow discord and confusion in the conservative ranks.
Do you really want to go there? Because everything to the Left of Conservatives is suspect.
Of course most of the behavior is probably just that of deeply troubled people burning with self-hatred and disappointment.
Yeah, that has been our take on  the situation. Didn't get done? Blame the standard whipping boy.  Like the ACA "repeal", killed by, Oh WAIT, killed by MODERATES! More Kabuki. Oops. Thanks for playing.
At the very least the NTs have marginalized themselves into an irrelevant group who cannot effect change on policy and are generally considered lunatics the press once thought the Tea Party were.
Nice. Conservatives have been getting shoved out of the 'big tent' since GHW Bush, so one more voice against us is no biggie. I haven't seen anyone align themselves with Liberals here, period, unless it is the people who join with the Liberals to attack Conservatives. In matters of principle, I'll take principle over personality every time. Yes, over the years that has cost me a 'friend' or two who thought expedience justified defying principle.

Get your head straight and pay attention to what the Government is doing, not just the front man.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

@Quix

If you do not have the fortitude to hold the elites of our own government accountable for their TREASON how can you do so for others?  TREASON is TREASON regardless of who the actor is!

If either one of us had done 1% of what either of these people have done back in the day they would discover our bones when they eventually tear down the prison at Leavenworth!
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.
Well put. Thx.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You need to get your eyes checked, then. STOP RIGHT THERE Who proclaimed to "hate Trump"? Link it. I have all day, I'll wait.  Ever stop to think, on the political spectrum who is between Conservatives and Liberals? If certain parties would quit daily jumping up and down howling nonsense about how we "hate" Trump, maybe we could get a clear shot at the Liberals.  Crap, and crap.   Oh yeah, we cheered at the failure to secure funding for the Wall, to repeal Obamacare, the failure to stop Jihadis from coming in disguised as refugees, Oh WAIT, that just didn't happen. Oddly enough we were for all that stuff, too. Remember, we're the ones who thought Trump was too Liberal.  No stuff, Sherlock, we've been saying that for years, for decades, now. Welcome aboard.Which is why we've been fighting against the global forces, we just have a disagreement about who is representing who out there.
EPA Chief Pruitt: U.S. Should 'Exit' Paris Climate Agreement

Tillerson signs declaration stressing climate change threat

So whose words are more binding? One for the rubes, and one for the money?

You tell me. That isn't fighting anything good being done for America, it's asking: "WTF is going on?"  Whatever. Election is over, and we are here (see arrow on map) We sink or swim on the boat we have, and we're all in it.  Actually, the people I have seen willing to bury the hatchet and move on are Conservatives, trying to make the best out of what we have. Yeah, maybe that is insane, because every time we come close to saying something good about the man, some jackwagon is jumping down our necks like it was the damn primaries all over again. Grow the *bleep* up and just quit it. You're spending more time attacking principled Conservatives than the damned liberals, and then accusing us of attacking you. Stop standing in between us and the enemy, and you won't mistake the outgoing for incoming. Common knowledge. Do you really want to go there? Because everything to the Left of Conservatives is suspect. Yeah, that has been our take on  the situation. Didn't get done? Blame the standard whipping boy.  Like the ACA "repeal", killed by, Oh WAIT, killed by MODERATES! More Kabuki. Oops. Thanks for playing. Nice. Conservatives have been getting shoved out of the 'big tent' since GHW Bush, so one more voice against us is no biggie. I haven't seen anyone align themselves with Liberals here, period, unless it is the people who join with the Liberals to attack Conservatives. In matters of principle, I'll take principle over personality every time. Yes, over the years that has cost me a 'friend' or two who thought expedience justified defying principle.

Get your head straight and pay attention to what the Government is doing, not just the front man.

You ask for a link to statements showing that some NT '"hate " Trump?    WOW, I thought you were one of the good guys.    For you to question that makes me doubt your veracity on everything.   I only have about 3 active posters on my ignore list.   Correction, make that 4.    Good bye I am not wasting any more time on folks like you.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:47:53 pm by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

@Bigun

I really see no difference between 3 or 4 #nevertrumpers on this board and the most radical leftists. 

@driftdiver

Completely agree, they side with the Rats 99% of the time and never with conservatives.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:51:34 pm by jpsb »

Offline RoosGirl

The course this discussion has taken...   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

You ask for a link to statements showing that some NT '"hate " Trump?    WOW, I thought you were one of the good guys.    For you to question that makes me doubt your veracity on everything.   I only have about 3 active posters on my ignore list.   Correction, make that 4.    Good bye I am not wasting any more time on folks like you.
Sorry you feel that way. That's the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "la" repeatedly.

I know there are an awful lot of good people on here and elsewhere who are constantly accused of "hating" Trump any time they question him or disagree with his tactics or policies.
They are branded NT's and either blissfully ignored or viciously attacked. Then spend their time defending themselves. 
Maybe someone did say "I hate Trump", but I don't recall it.

On occasion I hate the nonsense that goes with constant tweeting, I seriously dislike the constant reality tv atmosphere, and I was absolutely no fan of the tactics employed during the primaries, but the person is another matter. I don't hate Trump, didn't even hate Obama (though I definitely hate the crap he did to this country).

It grieves me that so many Conservative people who also care about this country, are being ignored when we sound the alarm over things that make no sense, or are not getting done, or are not doing what was promised, and we can't even discuss it sensibly for being attacked as only questioning policy because we "hate Trump".

I notice you didn't even question the cognitive dissonance in environmental policy.

and a Correction: There are a couple of liberals on this board. One is even self-professed, which is interestingly honest.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:10:50 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Barba non facit philosophum.