Author Topic: Michelle Obama’s CLASSLESS and inappropriate outfit breaks rules for Italian cathedral visit  (Read 1286 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama’s CLASSLESS and inappropriate outfit breaks rules for Italian cathedral visit
May 23, 2017 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   

The Obamas were spotted touring the city of Siena, Tuscany on Monday but it was the former first lady who grabbed everyone’s attention with her wardrobe.

Michelle Obama’s off-duty look has apparently gone off the shoulder as she bared plenty of skin in a white strappy top with high-waisted pants. Her husband opted for a more polished shirt and pants as the couple stepped out of the Duomo di Siena,  the Siena Cathedral, the Daily Mail reported.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/23/michelle-obamas-classless-inappropriate-outfit-breaks-rules-italian-cathedral-visit-494305
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:08:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
She has the shoulders of a linebacker;  the contrast is striking with her thin, bony husband.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

rangerrebew

I suppose if the people of Tuscany were black and the clergy at the cathedral the same, she would have dressed appropriately.  Since they weren't, she saw no need.  She strikes me as following the Dred Scott decision of Roger Taney only in reverse; he said the black man had no rights the white man was bound to follow, she thinks the white man has no rights blacks are bound to follow.

Offline Applewood

When I was in Italy decades ago, one never visited a Catholic Church without your body being covered.  Short sleeves were ok, but you had to wear long pants and  no bare shoulders or cleavage.  The churches there also still preferred a head covering, although by then, they weren't going to throw out the tourists who didn't have one.  Not sure what the rules are now. 

But then again, what should we expect from those two classless and clueless grifters?

Oh, and by the way, are we taxpayers paying for this trip? 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:15:04 pm by Applewood »

Offline Frank Cannon

Michelle Obama’s CLASSLESS and inappropriate outfit

More like Moochelle's FAT LASS and inappropriate outfit.

Offline Rivergirl

Yesterday she was adorned with shredded white jeans.  Just a terrible role model for her daughters, let alone a representative of a former first lady.
But, alas, she is no lower class than our very own white oval occupant.

Online cato potatoe

Yesterday she was adorned with shredded white jeans.  Just a terrible role model for her daughters, let alone a representative of a former first lady.

That would explain why her daughters came to press events dressed like street walkers.

Online mountaineer

That would explain why her daughters came to press events dressed like street walkers.
Haven't you heard? Malia Obama, taking her "gap year" by doing an internship in NYC, is a fashion icon!

What a trendsetter!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

Trashy, low-class, schlumpy, graceless heifer.

You can put her in the White House but you can't take away her Family Dollar taste.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

She must have had a fresh chest wax to wear that revealing blouse.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline skeeter

I suppose if the people of Tuscany were black and the clergy at the cathedral the same, she would have dressed appropriately.  Since they weren't, she saw no need.  She strikes me as following the Dred Scott decision of Roger Taney only in reverse; he said the black man had no rights the white man was bound to follow, she thinks the white man has no rights blacks are bound to follow.

Imagine what she'd be wearing if she were visiting a mosque.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When I was in Italy decades ago, one never visited a Catholic Church without your body being covered.  Short sleeves were ok, but you had to wear long pants and  no bare shoulders or cleavage.  The churches there also still preferred a head covering, although by then, they weren't going to throw out the tourists who didn't have one.  Not sure what the rules are now. 

But then again, what should we expect from those two classless and clueless grifters?

Oh, and by the way, are we taxpayers paying for this trip?

Couldn't go in the cathedral at Pisa because I was wearing shorts.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley