Author Topic: 50 Days of Protest And Then This... [Venezuela mass protest]  (Read 542 times)

geronl

http://daniel-venezuela.blogspot.com/2017/05/50-days-protests-venezuela.html
Saturday 20 it was the 50th day protests started. And far from people getting tired, or scared because of increased repression, the opposition did a massive show of force that overwhelms any attempt the regime could do to counter.  The street now belongs to the opposition, the world saw that yesterday, unless you report for Telesur or some paid for propaganda channel.

Someone managed to fly briefly a drone, something forbidden by the regime on opposition marching days so that no documentation can be done on the extent of the rally, or the repression. But I suppose that if you limit your drone to go up, take a shot, and go down fast you can escape any tracing of your device. Whatever they did, this is the biggest on record pic of any march/rally ever held in Venezuela. If there is a bigger one from the regime surely the pic would have been released long ago.

A pretty good accounting of the big protest is included.

Oceander

Re: 50 Days of Protest And Then This... [Venezuela mass protest]
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 10:42:01 am »
That's huge.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 10:46:06 am »
That's huge.

A march of this magnitude would be getting some substantial MSM coverage if it wasn't against a left leaning regime.

I'd donate a few bucks towards some pitchforks, tar, feather.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:48:46 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 12:34:09 pm »
It's not going away. Protest fatigue is not kicking in, the people are hungry and angry.