Author Topic: Mueller reviewed the Comey memos: report  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller reviewed the Comey memos: report
« on: May 22, 2017, 10:54:04 pm »
Mueller reviewed the Comey memos: report
By Olivia Beavers - 05/22/17 06:50 PM EDT

Robert Mueller, the newly appointed special counselor in the Russia investigation, has reportedly been briefed on the memos former FBI Director James Comey used to document his private conversations with President Trump, CNN reports.

The New York Times broke the news last week that Trump reportedly asked Comey to let “go” of his agency’s investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Comey reportedly maintained a paper trail to document what he viewed as improper attempts by the president to influence the investigation. And one memo that Mueller reviewed confirms the report, a person familiar with the matter told the news outlet.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334645-mueller-reviewed-the-comey-memos-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Mueller reviewed the Comey memos: report
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:02:37 pm »
Comey and Mueller are friends..I don't have much confidence in this investigation.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Mueller reviewed the Comey memos: report
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 12:09:26 am »
Comey and Mueller are friends..I don't have much confidence in this investigation.

Nor do I. Seems like a conflict of interest.
Principles matter. Words matter.