Author Topic: Manchester Suicide Bombing  (Read 29605 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Manchester Suicide Bombing
« Reply #350 on: May 23, 2017, 07:14:11 pm »
Two is not a negative number.

Two can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:14:32 pm by dfwgator »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2017, 07:14:24 pm »
Negative?  Kids are crawling back into the womb?

Under 2. Two is the minimum replacement level, at which population growth will be 0. In practice, the minimum replacement level is over 2 - while 2.4 is generally used, it's more like 2.3.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2017, 07:15:31 pm »

No it isn't.  But the problem is real never-the-less.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

« Reply #353 on: May 23, 2017, 07:29:16 pm »
@Victoria33

We may have already tipped over into the 'it's too late' category but have not realized it yet.

The birthrate situation is far worse than any of us recognize.  If I recall, a civilization has to have a birthrate of 2.4 kids per family to maintain a culture for the succeeding generation.  Europe's birthrate among native Europeans is NEGATIVE, and ours is either AT 2.4 or below at 2.   

Meanwhile, the aliens who reside among us have birthrates exceeding 10 to 1 ratios.

It is because of that fact that the GOP under Bush decided the future was going to be Hispanic and that has been their focus of recruitment while abandoning their base.

Sorry for having fun at your post @INVAR , the description of a negative birthrate was too much for me to pass up.

Your point is valid.  I don't mean to take away from it. 

Birthrate, Fertility rate and population growth rate are all related but measured in different terms.

Cheers!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2017, 07:36:24 pm »
Sorry for having fun at your post @INVAR , the description of a negative birthrate was too much for me to pass up.

Your point is valid.  I don't mean to take away from it. 

Birthrate, Fertility rate and population growth rate are all related but measured in different terms.

Cheers!

From what I've read all western nations are on the decline with some worse then others.   Japans birthrate right now is about 1.4.    The US is 1.8 and Russia is 1.7

Basically by 2040 several nations will cease to exist.   We are being out bred by the muslims and spanish. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A society and culture that no longer believes in itself and it's own special culture and insists on assimilation to that specific culture will be consumed by the cultures they import and allow to overcome them.

Multiculturalism was the demon seed of our own destruction because it promoted culture and beliefs anathema and hostile to our own.  And while the proponents claim diversity is strength and demand equality - the moment such cultures reach parity with the host nation - they subjugate the host culture and transform it into their own - often by violence.

It is already far too late for Europe.

Ours is already on a fast-track to the same fate.

The only answer is one that no one has the balls, stomach or fortitude to even suggest.

We either INSIST everyone here become Americans, speak English and adopt our values with virulent prejudice against those ideas and cultures actually hostile to our foundations - or we will be buried by those who are willing to impose their own values and prejudices upon the rest of us.
Yes. save the second language stuff for ethnic restaurant menus.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #356 on: May 23, 2017, 07:47:48 pm »
From what I've read all western nations are on the decline with some worse then others.   Japans birthrate right now is about 1.4.    The US is 1.8 and Russia is 1.7

Basically by 2040 several nations will cease to exist.   We are being out bred by the muslims and spanish.

Just for clarity of language, the numbers you are using are fertility rates.  Birthrates are measured in births per population per year.

https://data.oecd.org/pop/fertility-rates.htm

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #357 on: May 23, 2017, 07:48:33 pm »
One birth, for every two deaths.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #358 on: May 23, 2017, 07:50:40 pm »

If you have ever been poor, you know the affinity morally decent poor people have for those suffering around them. It may seem a peculiar empathy, but those who have little often offer what they can for anyone they see as being in a worse situation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #359 on: May 23, 2017, 07:52:35 pm »
Just for clarity of language, the numbers you are using are fertility rates.  Birthrates are measured in births per population per year.

https://data.oecd.org/pop/fertility-rates.htm

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html

Thanks, the site I used said they were birth rates but Im not sure.

The point being this is probably a factor in many policies we see, including immigration which was most likely a factor in this attack.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@txradioguy
@Sanguine
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

I went to send an email to Wayne and he had already sent me one:

"A sad day for Manchester.  Must say I'm amazed at the number of mothers that were taking their 10 year old daughters to a pop concert that finishes at 10:30pm." 

He said he is recovering from being in Siberia for three weeks.

Thank you for the update @Victoria33

I'm glad your son is ok.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Suppressed

Great news, @Victoria33!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #362 on: May 23, 2017, 10:33:13 pm »
For the longest time Germany had ZeroPopulationGrowth.   Not sure now with the influx of immigrants.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #363 on: May 23, 2017, 10:37:31 pm »

Birthrates in Spain just as low as other northern European nations. Do you mean Latin Americans?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

@txradioguy
@Sanguine
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

"A sad day for Manchester.  Must say I'm amazed at the number of mothers that were taking their 10 year old daughters to a pop concert that finishes at 10:30pm." 

He said he is recovering from being in Siberia for three weeks.

@Victoria33

He made a good point, really.  I'm glad you heard from him and can have peace of mind.

Can you get the directions to Siberia from him?  Come July, I might want to check it out.   888blackhat

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
He made a good point, really.  I'm glad you heard from him and can have peace of mind.
Can you get the directions to Siberia from him?  Come July, I might want to check it out.   888blackhat
@txradioguy
@Sanguine
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

I got another email from him saying it is possible for an imminent attack and he will not be in central London for the next week.
That is good.  I know he does editing of film in a building in central London.  He lives outside central London.  He is an independent documentary film director so he doesn't have to go to a "day job".   The people who work for a company in London will have to chance it, and most use the underground for transportation to get to their jobs.  I feel for these people who have no choice, they have to go.

Freya, you know how crowded London is.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #366 on: May 24, 2017, 02:09:00 am »
I think they could use a little backlash.

Swiped from Young Frankenstein (paraphrased from the "Sheriff" character because i don't have the script):  A riot is a terrible thing once one gets started...and I think it's about time we had one!
@Cyber Liberty   My favorite quote from that movie.  From the sheriff.... "To the lumberyard!"

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
anubias wrote:
"I see no peaceful path to stop those that do not follow the rule of law and wish us harm.  I pray those that are far more knowledgeable and intelligent than I know the answer and implement it before it is too late."

Good post #307 above.
Which is why, again and again and again since about 2003, I keep posting the question:
Who's winning?

I think most folks -know- who's winning, even though they won't openly admit it.

You ask how to "stop it?"
I think most posters in this forum know what -would- "stop it", but cannot bring themselves to openly agree with me when I post the following two images:

For we of The West, there are but two choices.
Neither of them is pleasant. The first goes totally against the grain of what we have been taught to believe about human freedom. How could civilized people do such a thing?
But... if we are unwilling to choose choice #1, we WILL end up with choice #2.

Choice #1:

Choice #2:

There -are no- others "more knowledgeable and intelligent" than you are, insofar as making the choice that has to be made by all those who live within The West. Indeed, the elites we elect to make such decisions for us are only making matters worse and hastening our own downfall.

Nope. The decision must be made by each and every member of this forum, by everyone who read this.

I've decided which option above I will choose.
What will YOURS be?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

anubias wrote:
"I see no peaceful path to stop those that do not follow the rule of law and wish us harm.  I pray those that are far more knowledgeable and intelligent than I know the answer and implement it before it is too late."

Good post #307 above.
Which is why, again and again and again since about 2003, I keep posting the question:
Who's winning?

I think most folks -know- who's winning, even though they won't openly admit it.

I think you might find this interesting @Fishrrmanhttp://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,264216.0.html

It's the most serious column I've ever read from Steyn and it's spot on.

Offline DB

anubias wrote:

Good post #307 above.
Who's winning?

You ask how to "stop it?"
I think most posters in this forum know what -would- "stop it", but cannot bring themselves to openly agree with me when I post the following two images:

For we of The West, there are but two choices.
Neither of them is pleasant. The first goes totally against the grain of what we have been taught to believe about human freedom. How could civilized people do such a thing?
But... if we are unwilling to choose choice #1, we WILL end up with choice #2.

Choice #1:

Choice #2:

There -are no- others "more knowledgeable and intelligent" than you are, insofar as making the choice that has to be made by all those who live within The West. Indeed, the elites we elect to make such decisions for us are only making matters worse and hastening our own downfall.

Nope. The decision must be made by each and every member of this forum, by everyone who read this.

I've decided which option above I will choose.
What will YOURS be?

First stop importing Muslims. We don't allow open Nazis to immigrate here and Muslims are little different. They were natural allies during WWII and it is no mystery why. They both demand the overthrowing of our government and our way of life well beyond any religious claim. Islam means to submit, not peace as claimed so often. It seeks to replace government with only itself. Islam is not compatible with western civilization and never has been. Wherever it reaches critical mass it crushes all opposition and kills and/or enslaves it.

It is a cancer of the soul. It must be purged to avoid it consequences.

That doesn't mean death trains. It does mean they need to leave if they can't assimilate into western culture because you can only have one or the other.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #370 on: May 24, 2017, 03:56:16 am »
DB wrote above (regarding my post):
"That doesn't mean death trains. It does mean they need to leave if they can't assimilate into western culture because you can only have one or the other."

I -DO NOT- intend the picture of the boxcars to imply "death trains" carrying muslims to concentration camps. The photo implies, "forced migration".

What I -DO- intend for it to mean in the context of my posts:
1. All muslims in The West -- ALL of them, including muslim citizens, including muslim AMERICAN citizens -- must return from dar al-harb to dar al-islam (if you don't understand those two terms, you'd better learn about them).
2. Those who wish to remain will be given a single option: convert to Christianity and deny muhammed in a publicly-recorded sequence that will leave no room for reversal later on. The purpose of such apostasy is to guarantee that faithful muslims will never accept "the denier" again. The "break" must be complete and irrevocable.

Our "choice" for muslims must be morally superior to "the choice" muslims offer non-muslims.

Their choice:
Convert, or die.

Our choice:
Convert, or return to dar al-islam.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@txradioguy
@Sanguine
@CatherineofAragon
@Freya

I got another email from him saying it is possible for an imminent attack and he will not be in central London for the next week.
That is good.  I know he does editing of film in a building in central London.  He lives outside central London.  He is an independent documentary film director so he doesn't have to go to a "day job".   The people who work for a company in London will have to chance it, and most use the underground for transportation to get to their jobs.  I feel for these people who have no choice, they have to go.

Freya, you know how crowded London is.

Yes. The PM just raised the terror alert over there. I don't think there will be an incident there.

I'm saving my pennies. I want to see London and Paris again, especially now that I'm walking.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yes. The PM just raised the terror alert over there. I don't think there will be an incident there.

I'm saving my pennies. I want to see London and Paris again, especially now that I'm walking.

Need to get past Saturday. FA cup and the Rugby final both on. That's a quarter million people in two smallish spaces.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DB

Need to get past Saturday. FA cup and the Rugby final both on. That's a quarter million people in two smallish spaces.

Wimbledon follows later next month...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

You'll probably have to take a plane or ship somewhere along the way.