Author Topic: Ivanka Trump makes BIG impression on Saudi King as man proposes to Donald Trump's daughter  (Read 1235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ivanka Trump makes BIG impression on Saudi King as man proposes to Donald Trump's daughter

IVANKA TRUMP caused an internet meltdown yesterday after stepping out in Saudi Arabia. Donald Trump's daughter was the subject of a Twitter trend after a gentleman proposed to her on the social media site.

By Felicity Thistlethwaite
PUBLISHED: 07:42, Mon, May 22, 2017 | UPDATED: 08:39, Mon, May 22, 2017

Donald Trump and his wife Melania, the First Lady of the United States, are on an official visit to Saudi Arabia as part of the first leg of his international tour to the Middle East and Europe.

The President's daughter Ivanka Trump was also in the country with her father.

And it would seem the blonde businesswoman, 35, has won over a legion of fans in the country.

Ivanka's name was trending on Twitter thanks to her new fans discussing her visit yesterday. The phrase 'bint Trump' is Arabic for daughter of Trump.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/807285/Ivanka-Trump-marriage-proposal-Saudi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SirLinksALot

Doesn't the idiot know that Ivanka is MARRIED?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Easily solved, it happens all the time there.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The power of the orb compels you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

But, they practice polygamy, so maybe he got confused?

Offline SirLinksALot

But, they practice polygamy, so maybe he got confused?

Polygamy still does not allow one to covet another man's wife, not even in Islam. The woman has to be a widow or divorced first. Perhaps there are plans to make this "circumstances" happen?  :pondering:

Offline driftdiver

Polygamy still does not allow one to covet another man's wife, not even in Islam. The woman has to be a widow or divorced first. Perhaps there are plans to make this "circumstances" happen?  :pondering:

Well he is a King.  He probably figured he could buy her. 

Offline thackney

Well he is a King.  He probably figured he could buy her.

The king did not propose.  A man asked the king if he could have her hand in marriage.

In a video posted on Twitter, the Saudi resident is believed to address King Salman and ask for Ivanka's hand in marriage.

Wearing traditional clothing, Alalam news outlet reports the man introduces himself as Badr bin Fahd and proposes to Donald's daughter - unfortunately mispronouncing her name at the same time.

Badr says, in Arabic: "I ask our king, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, for the daughter of US President Trump, Evikana's hand in marriage."
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

Well if they love her so much they can have her.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:20:06 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline driftdiver

The king did not propose.  A man asked the king if he could have her hand in marriage.

Generally if the King asks for something he isn't refused.  Even our own politicians suck up to him.

Perhaps this was a publicity stunt or some arcane tradition.   Maybe meant to suck up to Trump that his property was desirable.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I did say he was confused.  Poor attempt at a joke.

geronl

Sounds like his price wasn't high enough.

Offline Idiot

Well if they love her so much they can have her.
:thumbsup3:

geronl

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/opinions/melania-popularity-saudi-arabia-hossain-opinion/

The headscarf should be the least of the Trump family's worries, because the Saudi press have embraced Melania (and to a related but lesser extent, Ivanka) for basically doing for the kingdom what they do for Donald Trump: Provide the perfect cover for misogyny and tyranny by being beautiful, poised and often silent.

lol, of course it's expected from CNN