Author Topic: Dem insiders now worried about dashing the scandal expectations of their base  (Read 551 times)

rangerrebew

May 21, 2017
Dem insiders now worried about dashing the scandal expectations of their base
By Thomas Lifson

When Hillary Clinton dreamed up the excuse of blaming the Russians for her defeat, as the book Shattered reports she did within 48 hours, it must have seemed like a good idea. And for the last half-year, the accusations have proven popular with the base, generating enthusiasm, crowds, and – most of all – donations for the pols and readers or viewers for the progressive media.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/dem_insiders_now_worried_about_dashing_the_scandal_expectations_of_their_base.html#ixzz4hnzLTAYF
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Most dems will never hear the outcome because they won't listen.  The narrative is that the Russians did it.  That used up their 15 second attention span.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Offline Mesaclone

In other words, it's all bullshit.

Yet, knowing this, the media shameless trumpets this garbage. I don't know exactly when, but a free and impartial press....at least as a genuine ideal for journalists....seems to have died an ignominious death sometime over the past 50 years. Not sure how the Republic can survive without it.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain