Author Topic: I'm going to cut your head off!': Mob of angry Mexican residents try to lynch a Russian 'Nazi' in Cancun (title abbreviated)  (Read 980 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'I'm going to cut your head off!': Mob of angry Mexican residents try to lynch a Russian 'Nazi' in Cancun after he posted videos online calling them 'monkeys' with Swastikas in the background

The mob from Cancun, Mexico brutally attacked Aleksei Makeev in his home
    As they inched closer to his apartment, they yelled 'You're going to die'
    Residents say they were fed up with the disparaging and violent videos Makeev posted online
    In one footage on the Russian's channel, he allegedly called a Mexican three-year-old a monkey
    Often, he was also surrounded by 'swastikas' when he posted the videos
    Youtube has since taken his videos down

By Timothyna Duncan For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 19:29 EDT, 21 May 2017 | Updated: 22:24 EDT, 21 May 2017

A Russian man has been seriously injured in a revenge attack after he allegedly insulted a Mexican community in videos he posted to social media.

A mob of angry residents from Cancun, Mexico, threw rocks at Aleksei Makeev, 42, while chanting  'You're going to die' and 'I'm going to cut your head off', as they inched closer to the half-naked Russian, who was hiding in his apartment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528446/Mob-angry-residents-attempt-lynch-Russian-Nazi.html#ixzz4hnRLVVIi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

File under odd stories, still, it's in the news.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Play stupid games, win a damned hard beating.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink