Author Topic: Past Trump tweet SLAMS Hillary for what Ivanka is now doing…  (Read 1118 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....almost a daily occurrence now that something happens in Trumpworld that someone is able to find a previous tweet from Trump that showcases perfect hypocrisy. I mean it’s seriously becoming eerie at this point.

This time it’s this tweet criticizing Hillary for receiving money from a misogynistic country and demanding she return the cashola:...

....And it was just reported yesterday that Ivanka’s Women Entrepreneurs Fund is getting $100 million from Saudia Aarabia and the UAE:....

http://therightscoop.com/past-trump-tweet-slams-hillary-for-what-ivanka-is-now-doing/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Past Trump tweet SLAMS Hillary for what Ivanka is now doing…
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:35:40 pm »
Honestly there is hardly any subject where Trump hasn't flipped from on position to another.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:00:45 am »
Flashback:

Trump demands Clinton Foundation return $25 million from Saudis
Politico, 13 Jun 2016,  Nolan D. McCaskill

Donald Trump on Monday demanded that Hillary Clinton return $25 million the Clinton Foundation reportedly received from Saudi Arabia.

“Crooked Hillary says we must call on Saudi Arabia and other countries to stop funding hate,” Trump posted to Facebook. “I am calling on her to immediately return the $25 million plus she got from them for the Clinton Foundation!”

The Wall Street Journal reported last year that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton foundation since it was created in 1999. Other donors included the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Australia and Germany.

“Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays,” Trump wrote in a separate post. “Hillary must return all money from such countries!”

In a national security speech she delivered Monday, the former secretary of state highlighted the disruption of radicalization and countering the Islamic State and other terrorist networks’ recruiting efforts in the U.S. and Europe as an “area that demands attention.”

Read more:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-clinton-foundation-224287

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 12:06:36 am »
Honestly there is hardly any subject where Trump hasn't flipped from on position to another.

Not only that, doing all the same things he said were critical faults of Hillary.
.....Hillary Clinton may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency.

Here is some more of what we learned from the book, Clinton Cash:.....

Hillary Clinton took up to $25 million from Saudi Arabia, where being gay is also punishable by death.[32]

Hillary took millions from Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and many other countries that horribly abuse women and LGBT citizens.[33]

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=https%3a%2f%2fwww.donaldjtrump.com%2fpress-releases%2fdonald-j.-trump-on-the-stakes-of-the-election&d=4817262729365086&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=GGbU1Qk1t7aOozQj0Zy21EIHMJZd_Nhr

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 12:10:28 am »
4 years ago he wanted to get rid of the electoral college and march on DC to force Obama to resign.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 12:25:35 am »

Voting public has very short term memory, perhaps the exceptions being immigration and guns. I know my state that went strong for Trump had a survey at the local pro-gun Facebook page for the election and Cruz barely came out on top. Why, because most of the 2nd amendment nuts did remember Trump's position on guns (longer waiting period and a ban on assault weapons).

@Cripplecreek

It depressed me that Christians (of which I count myself) were some of the most forgetful voters in the election.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 12:31:05 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 12:50:34 am »
Voting public has very short term memory, perhaps the exceptions being immigration and guns. I know my state that went strong for Trump had a survey at the local pro-gun Facebook page for the election and Cruz barely came out on top. Why, because most of the 2nd amendment nuts did remember Trump's position on guns (longer waiting period and a ban on assault weapons).

@Cripplecreek

It depressed me that Christians (of which I count myself) were some of the most forgetful voters in the election.

I read an article about these people the other day and I fear for the future of out nation. They were interviewing people who believe Trump has raised the minimum wage by decree, Trump can fire congress and supreme court at will (but doesn't due to his desperate attempts to work with them) and he's forced auto makers to built plants here. None of these things are true but these idiots believe them whole heartedly.

On the bright side I think just as many are walking away from Trump and it remains to be seen how the GOP deals with it and if they try to salvage anything. Personally I'd like to see the GOP make a hard turn toward federalism.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 01:04:45 am »
I read that the money wasn't going to anything controlled by Ivanka, that this charity is managed by the World Bank?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 01:13:03 am »
I read that the money wasn't going to anything controlled by Ivanka, that this charity is managed by the World Bank?

Exactly .... this isn't Ivanka Trump's foundation.  The World Bank is using Ivanka's appeal to raise money for their foundation to  empower women around the world---and Ivanka get to talk about "women's issues" --- as she did in Germany. 

@LadyLiberty

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 01:14:32 am »

Did candidate Trump say he would be against the World Bank's Empower Women Around the World Foundation?

Hmmmm.. I don't recall that @Cripplecreek   :pondering:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:17:25 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 01:14:47 am »
Going to work every day. Paying taxes on my income. Driving myself. I'm doing it wrong. I need to establish a foundation and pay myself a ridiculous salary from the donations since I would work so hard running it.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline ABX

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 01:19:09 am »

That's a big question because they haven't disclosed the overall structure, but when it was started about a month ago, it was compared directly to the Clinton Foundation.
https://mic.com/articles/175300/ivanka-trump-is-setting-up-an-organization-that-looks-exactly-like-the-clinton-foundation#.dnKe5Pfrl

Offline ABX

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 01:20:06 am »
Did candidate Trump say he would be against the World Bank's Empower Women Around the World Foundation?

Hmmmm.. I don't recall that @Cripplecreek   :pondering:

That would be hard as it was created just last month, and when it was, it was compared in structure to the Clinton Foundation which yes, he said he was against.
https://mic.com/articles/175300/ivanka-trump-is-setting-up-an-organization-that-looks-exactly-like-the-clinton-foundation#.dnKe5Pfrl

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 01:27:25 am »
That would be hard as it was created just last month,

Exactly my point.