Author Topic: Arkancide: Seth Rich was murdered for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks  (Read 588 times)

rangerrebew

Arkancide: Seth Rich was murdered for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks
Posted on May 16, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 23 Comments

In the midst of the Democratic National Convention last July, WikiLeaks spoiled the Demonrats’ lovefest by releasing some 2,000 Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails.

Those emails show the DNC to be thoroughly corrupt. Long before Hillary Clinton won the 2016 Democratic primary elections and became her party’s presumptive presidential nominee, the DNC had become her tool, colluding with journalists to shield her, and working to undermine her Democrat opponent Bernie Sanders. (See “Hacked emails show Democratic National Committee to be corrupt arm of Hillary”)

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/16/arkancide-seth-rich-was-murdered-for-leaking-dnc-emails-to-wikileaks/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:41:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is there a smoking gun?

These kinds of rushes to judgement are too rash and not helpful.

This is red meat; it could be possible and there is nothing wrong with discussing the possibility.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'm dubious that Rich was assassinated. One of the big things the theorists use to justify saying that is "his watch and wallet and phone were not taken."

To which I say, exactly. They weren't. Assassins don't tend to make things more suspicious than they have to. They'd have made it look like a robbery if they couldn't take or dedentify the body itself.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink