Author Topic: The Unmasking Could be One of the Biggest US Scandals Ever, says FBI’s Kallstrom  (Read 728 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

The Justice Department appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the federal investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election. But former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom said Mueller should focus on the other investigations.

“This is a foreign intelligence investigation and collusion isn’t actually a crime,” Kallstrom said during an interview on the FOX Business Network. “The fifth column certainly is doing a good job of keeping it the talk of the town, but what about the thousands of people that were apparently unmasked? That lost their Fourth Amendment rights? A good portion of them probably. What about the leaks? What is going on with these other investigations?”...

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/18/unmasking-could-be-one-biggest-us-scandals-ever-says-fbi-s-kallstrom.html

Offline Frank Cannon

I think all these things are intertwined and so it should be interesting what comes of this.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
But former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom said Mueller should focus on the other investigations.

But that's not how it works and FOX has all the credibility of Infowarts these days.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
But that's not how it works and FOX has all the credibility of Infowarts these days.

So, you don't agree that the FBI should focus on the other investigations?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
So, you don't agree that the FBI should focus on the other investigations?

Doesn't matter what I agree with. Mueller is being charged to investigate this and nothing else. The investigation won't be turned on Clinton or Obama and that's just the way it is. Reality doesn't care about feelings or hopes and dreams.

Offline skeeter

Doesn't matter what I agree with. Mueller is being charged to investigate this and nothing else. The investigation won't be turned on Clinton or Obama and that's just the way it is. Reality doesn't care about feelings or hopes and dreams.

This I agree with. It won't be turned on Hillary or Obama because that is not its purpose.

Anyone who thinks uncovering the truth is the goal of those commissioning this investigation hasn't been paying attention.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 02:51:32 pm by skeeter »