Author Topic: Rush: Obama Actually Did What Trump Is Accused of Doing  (Read 862 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Obama Actually Did What Trump Is Accused of Doing
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:38:10 pm »

Obama Actually Did What Trump Is Accused of Doing

May 17, 2017

RUSH: We don’t know the context of the Comey letter. It’s being presented as Trump trying to interfere in an investigation, something Barack Obama actually did with the acquiescence of James Comey to clear Hillary Clinton! Obama actually did what Trump is being alleged to have done. You know this phrase, “I hope you can see your way to letting this go…”? Do you know who often uses a phrase like that? Psychiatrists, to people, patients who are obsessive-compulsives. “I hope you can let this go.” I hope you’re gonna be able to… ‘Cause whatever…

I mean, they’re trying to say that Trump was trying to shut down the investigation. How did that work? I think every investigation under the sun is still going on, isn’t it? With no evidence! Trump’s really horrible. If his idea was to shut down investigation of Flynn or of the Russia collusion, they’re both still ongoing, and there’s nothing that has stopped them. And even the FBI’s second in command says that no effort has been made to stop the investigation. That’s the whole premise that the media is relying on with the Comey memo. Yeah.

Well, Comey, apparently, is a big believer in self-protection, and every time he had a meeting with a principal, he would go back and memorialize the meeting in a form of a memo to himself. “Dear Self: The president today told me he hopes I can let go of the investigation into Michael Flynn,” and he did this to protect himself. But then how come nobody knew about this until the New York Times told us about it? How come the investigators in the Senate have not been told about this memo by Comey? How come Comey has not spoken up about it himself?

If Trump was trying to subvert an investigation and shut it down, shouldn’t the FBI director have said something that very next day? Shouldn’t Comey have gone public (as only he could do) with a massive press conference and resign in great fervor over the idea that this pig had attempted to violate the Constitution and stop his investigation? Why did we not know about this until the New York Times lets it loose? There are countless questions here, my friends, that have answers that blow up pretty much every premise the media is attempting to get you to believe. Some of it’s problematic.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/17/obama-actually-did-what-trump-is-accused-of-doing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bolobaby

Re: Rush: Obama Actually Did What Trump Is Accused of Doing
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 08:19:39 pm »
How about the Bill Clinton runway meeting? Should we be prosecuting?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!