Author Topic: Rush: In His Inaugural Address Donald Trump Declared War on the Establishment — And This Is What It Looks Like  (Read 773 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

In His Inaugural Address Donald Trump Declared War on the Establishment — And This Is What It Looks Like

May 17, 2017

RUSH: I’ve got a question for you. I asked Mr. Snerdley earlier, and he thought, “No, you can’t be serious.” And I’m telling you that I am. I’m not talking about people in Washington. I’m talking about the great unwashed leftists out there. Your invisible little tweeters, some of these Hollywood dummkopfs. Let me ask you a question. How many of these people out there do you think really believe that if Donald Trump is impeached Hillary Clinton becomes president?

Now, see, they’re laughing in there. “That’s ridiculous. Nobody would think that.” You wait. You just wait. That’s gonna pop up. There are people, I guarantee you, I don’t know what percentage, but I’m gonna guarantee you it’s gonna surprise you the number of people who are gonna be shocked that when Trump goes, if he goes, that it would be Pence in there as the president.

By the way, is that what the Drive-Bys are after? What is all this really about? I want to take you back to November 22nd of 2016. You remember what date the election was last year, Mr. Snerdley, by any chance? November 8th. So literally two weeks after the election, people listening to this program heard me say this.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/17/in-his-inaugural-address-trump-declared-war-on-the-establishment-and-this-is-what-it-looks-like/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yeah... sure Rush - keep smoking that Trump weed.

"Declared war' - yeah right. 

It's not like the rest of us noticed that he laced his entire cabinet and regime with 'Establishment" hacks ala Rince Priebus et.al. and tried to push what the Establishment wanted to do with making ObamaCare their own.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775