Author Topic: George Soros Surprise Coming  (Read 2523 times)

rangerrebew

George Soros Surprise Coming
« on: May 17, 2017, 11:56:25 am »
George Soros Surprise Coming
Rev. Austin Miles image

By Rev. Austin Miles —— Bio and Archives May 17, 2017

George Soros, the most evil man on earth, is the combustion propelling the anti-Trump attacks front paged each and every day, as well as on TV networks. And all the innuendo-packed dishonest “news” being put out to all media is, frankly…..crap!  Soros has taken events and made them into something they are not with the goal of sabotaging President Trump’s accomplishments and character.

His goal is to work the people up to anarchy, for them to rise and drive him out of office. Soros would then put Hillary in. Soros owns most of the news media and most of the journalists work for him. It is up to the people to stand with President Trump and against those who are vilifying him. It has come to that.

These constant “reports” are dishonest, manipulated, contrived and programmed precisely to turn the public against the man legitimately voted into the Oval Office by the American people.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/george-soros-surprise-coming
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:58:23 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Mom MD

Re: George Soros Surprise Coming
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:16:29 pm »
Except that's not how it works. If Trump leave office, Pence becomes president.  Hillary is nowhere in the line of succession.
God is still in control

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 12:24:54 pm »
Unless the surprise is his sudden and spectacularly painful demise - I don't give a crap.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 12:31:13 pm »
At his age I'm surprised he could even get it up.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 01:38:16 pm »
George Soros is a genuinely nasty man who funds, quite literally hundreds of left-wing organizations committed to the destruction of Western culture and society. It would not break my heart to see a supersonic 175-grain piece of lead find its way into one of his vital organs.

That said, he is not some Dr. Evil, Super Genius mastermind. He does not "own most of the news media". That is absurd. The America news media has its own corporate ownership and it own agendas, which have more to do with the promotion of Progressivism throughout our social institutions than with carrying out the nefarious schemes of a Globalist billionaire.

As it happens, we have our own billionaire currently ensconced in the White House, who, as it transpires is no Super Genius, either.

What Donald Trump turns out to be is what so many of us said he would be prior to his election: a shallow and insecure self-promoter who gives no more thought to any issue than he needs to in order to achieve a veneer of competence, and who surrounds himself with people who refuse to challenge him.

It ought to be no surprise that he has no clue how to handle a genuinely hostile news media, and a crazed opposition party that smells blood in the water because they know how to play this game, and he does not.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:11:00 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:00:34 pm »
Is he going to die, or be taken out?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 05:03:51 pm »
The George Soros "surprise" is unfolding before our eyes.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 05:07:50 pm »
Except that's not how it works. If Trump leave office, Pence becomes president. 

Maybe.  I expect Pence to be taken down, too ... or completely neutered.  The deep state will not tolerate a Republican/Grass Roots/Conservative uprising again.

Deep state wins this battle ... they have won it all.  Completely.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 05:18:29 pm »
Maybe.  I expect Pence to be taken down, too ... or completely neutered.  The deep state will not tolerate a Republican/Grass Roots/Conservative uprising again.

I guess that's what happens when you nominate Bozo the Clown as your general.

Good job, RIV.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 05:22:37 pm »
I guess that's what happens when you nominate Bozo the Clown as your general.

Good job, RIV.
In all fairness if Cruz had won they'd still be attempting a coup and I no longer believe there would be anything he or anyone could do about it.

Had any of the other republican candidates won they would have "gotten with the program" from the get-go and, being members of the establishment in good standing, would end up being about as effective as the last couple of republican presidents.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 05:23:51 pm »
Except that's not how it works. If Trump leave office, Pence becomes president.  Hillary is nowhere in the line of succession.

What do you expect from a so obviously "fake news" site like the Canada reality free press. Its like getting news from Alex Jones.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 05:24:31 pm »
The only 'surprise' I want to hear about in regards to Soros, is that he is lying in state.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 05:26:11 pm »
In all fairness if Cruz had won they'd still be attempting a coup and I no longer believe there would be anything he or anyone could do about it.

Had any of the other republican candidates won they would have "gotten with the program" from the get-go and, being members of the establishment in good standing, would end up being about as effective as the last couple of republican presidents.

You really think Cruz would put himself in this position or not handle it with savvy?

Seriously? We're talking the difference here between Tweeter McAsshat and Savvy McGravitas.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 05:27:41 pm »
The only 'surprise' I want to hear about in regards to Soros, is that he is lying in state.

Won't make any difference, Johnathan Soros is the one running the show these days.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 05:33:09 pm »

And Pence is the one without a landfill of dirt in his closet, who isn't prone to shift his positions based on popularity, and has an adult filter on his mouth.

The Democrats need Trump as a foil. Get Pence as CiC and they will have to change strategy.

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 05:35:45 pm »
Won't make any difference, Johnathan Soros is the one running the show these days.

I noticed that in the Podesta emails. George seems in a way to be treated like Yesterday's News by them (kind of like Al Gore). They all wanted to meet him, but it was Johnathan who called the shots and seemed to have the final say.  They probably want his money but see Johnathan as the long term guide considering how aged George is.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 05:36:30 pm »

Lying in state?  Here's more what I would have in mind as a destination......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 05:37:36 pm »

They would, no matter who won (even if Jeb! won), that is how politics operates. But Cruz, and most others, wouldn't be handing them ammunition to use on a daily basis nor did they have a landfill of stuff in their closets to use against them. The Dems got their dream candidate for the current strategy.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:38:02 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2017, 05:39:32 pm »

@Mom MD
I'd wager a lot that his plan includes removal of the Constitution.  Its so old and out of date after all.    Wouldn't be that hard, declare a state of emergency and rush thru the legislation they already have written.   Maybe have the UN step in because our govt is broken.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2017, 05:41:55 pm »
You really think Cruz would put himself in this position or not handle it with savvy?

Seriously? We're talking the difference here between Tweeter McAsshat and Savvy McGravitas.

He definitely handles the media in a way we haven't seen in a long time.

When Katie Couric started in with the birther crap he stopped her and showed her with names and dates that the birther issue came out of the Clinton camp to be used against Obama. It left Couric stunned and silent. She clearly never expected him to have those kinds of facts available off the top of his head.

Meaghan Kelly apologized to him for calling him a liar about his immigration bill. Cruz rattled off enough info about it that people could research it themselves and would come away calling Kelly a liar. She knew she was busted so she covered her tracks with an apology for her "mistake".

I always loved watching Cruz face the most aggressive of interviewers. Its where he shines the brightest.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:42:22 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 05:47:22 pm »

Do you really believe the media would allow Cruz the opportunity to 'handle it with savvy'? Good g*d the media is making sh*t up these days.

I totally agree Trump makes it much, much easier for them. But I don't think Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln or even Pericles would be able to survive in today's political climate unless they towed the progressive line.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:52:26 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 05:50:31 pm »
Do you really believe the media would allow Cruz the opportunity to 'handle it with savvy'? Good g*d the media is making sh*t up these days.

Hell I don't think Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln or even Pericles would be able to survive in today's political climate unless they towed the progressive line.

Then Trump is done.

Offline flowers

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 05:52:28 pm »
@Mom MD
I'd wager a lot that his plan includes removal of the Constitution.  Its so old and out of date after all.    Wouldn't be that hard, declare a state of emergency and rush thru the legislation they already have written.   Maybe have the UN step in because our govt is broken.
  @driftdiver First they take out all the Dixie flags, then all the conferderate monuments...heck then that old racist US flag, then the Constitution. @Mom MD
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:53:35 pm by flowers »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 05:53:51 pm »
Then Trump is done.

You're probably right.

The only thing remaining to be seen is how the roughly half the electorate who voted for him will react.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 05:53:54 pm »

Except Trump is not a conservative....even his biggest a**-kissers like Limbaugh and Hannity admit that.  Coulter is finally having the blinders taken off.  Trump IS!! the establishment. He's just modifying it in his own image.