Author Topic: Report: Trump’s discussion of classified intel with Russia endangered Israeli spy  (Read 899 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Earlier today the NY Times revealed that the intelligence President Trump shared with Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting last week came from Israel (though Trump didn’t know that at the time). According to a report at ABC News, the real concern was over the safety of an Israeli spy monitoring ISIS:

The life of a spy placed by Israel inside ISIS is at risk tonight, according to current and former U.S. officials, after President Donald Trump reportedly disclosed classified information in a meeting with Russian officials last week.....

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/16/report-trumps-discussion-classified-intel-russia-endangered-israeli-spy/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Something is not right.  Trump doesn't know where his intelligence comes from?  Still skipping all of the briefings?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline kevindavis007

So Michelle Malkin's Hot Air is now on the s*** list too?

I guess so...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Coming from you and your objectives @AbaraXas ...yes.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:53:53 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yeah what Conservative news is acceptable to the Trump worshipping squad?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah what Conservative news is acceptable to the Trump worshipping squad?

You keep using the word "worship" @Chosen Daughter ...but I do not think it means what you think it means.   888blackhat

Offline Chosen Daughter

You keep using the word "worship" @Chosen Daughter ...but I do not think it means what you think it means.   888blackhat

I call it worship because it doesn't matter what Trump does you will defend it.  Seems like worship to me.